Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Urgent - about to go on video chat with a girl I met online, what to talk about? watch

I have met a girl online and we are about to do Facebook video chat together. I'm kind of shy and socially awkward, can anyone advise me on some good things to say / talk about with her? She's from Thailand. Thanks

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I have met a girl online and we are about to do Facebook video chat together. I'm kind of shy and socially awkward, can anyone advise me on some good things to say / talk about with her? She's from Thailand. Thanks
    Ask her what it's like there and what she does and talk about the differences between where you and her live

ReputationRep:
    Be yourself man

ReputationRep:
    show an interest in Thailand... mention the cooking & culture etc.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure but you could talk about curret affairs bc a lot of stuff is going on now
    If not, and talk about stuff in Thailand and she may ask abouth UK stuff like Brexit or the new prime minister. These may not be the best subjects but they are good if you're a nervous person.

ReputationRep:
    the weather

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 16, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.