Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yoyoyo finnish/gambian guy from brussels ready to start connecting with offer holders at kings this autumn! Ive been looking around for a fb chat where everyone could share ideas and feelings and things like that but cant find one, thus we should make one !!! Feel free to add me on facebook "Ousman Colley" or just pm me so we can build up a nice chat that at least for me would be more convenient than this site (i hope im not the only one to feel that way), and lets get this family going and growing! September 2016 here we come ^^

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.