Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I was right to be freaked out with this girls fetishes right? watch

Met this girl at union bar obv not many people around this time of year met up a few days later for a drink and got invited back to hers.

Let me just say she was into some weird stuff, I thought in the ass was strange enough but at one point she decided she wanted to pee into glass and drink it and I just let her do it but was disturbed but then wanted to drink mine.

So wouldn't that freak out most people?

ReputationRep:
    Bet it was Robinsons squash actually...

Kinda gross.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but that is horrible, I mean really why would you want to drink someone's piss.

Depends on the quality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It doesn't freak out everyone, but clearly it's something that makes you go WTF. Is she interested in doing other stuff with you? Are you interested in doing other stuff with her?

If you're male and into this sort of thing with other men, there used to be an entire club dedicated to 'watersports' in London. (There probably still is.)

ReputationRep:
    I've heard of weird things during the last couple of years, but hey, if she wants to do it and as long as she isn't forcing you to do anything you don't want to, I think you should just let her.

ReputationRep:
    Just carry on, only don't kiss her after she has had a drink ...

ReputationRep:
    Wait till she offers you chocolates!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.