Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump Adviser Wants Dead Leader to Denounce Nice Attack Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b03fc3ee50788b

You couldn't make this up.

And before the typical comments about Huffington Post come up, this event actually happened and was on Fox news.

ReputationRep:
    oh my god xD not a time or situation to laugh but seriously trump is like a parody of himself

ReputationRep:
    Except he didn't really. He just mispronounced the current leader's name (Khomeini/Khamenei).
    Americans traditionally have trouble with foreign words. And many English ones.
    George W Bush used to call our PM "Primester Blur", FFS!

ReputationRep:
    i was appalled to hear Mr Cameron refer to himself as the "Pry Minister" at his final PMQs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    i was appalled to hear Mr Cameron refer to himself as the "Pry Minister" at his final PMQs.
    Last day of term, and all that.

ReputationRep:
    I think the bigger issue is the lack of denouncement, rather than a mispronounciation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    And BTW, it's praying that is part of the cause of it. It's a bit like saying #HATE FOR NICE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    I think the bigger issue is the lack of denouncement, rather than a mispronounciation.
    What, by Iran?
    http://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/20...-france-s-nice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.