Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was doing a bit of online reading about male/ female friendships and came across all this lark about the "friend zone" being a terrible thing and some matcho men sites were saying its terrible to be friends with women because you won't be sleeping with them. Now firstly it's not true that women don't sleep with friends especially if both are single but let's ignore that for now. If a guy is a frustrated guy and can see the problem here, but assuming he is not, for example is going out with someone what is the issue. It's actually a really amazing thing to be in the friend zone.

The link is one I found that made me laugh because it shows how cute it is:

http://m.wikihow.com/Know-if-You-Are-in-the-Friend-Zone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedrock100)
    I was doing a bit of online reading about male/ female friendships and came across all this lark about the "friend zone" being a terrible thing and some matcho men sites were saying its terrible to be friends with women because you won't be sleeping with them. Now firstly it's not true that women don't sleep with friends especially if both are single but let's ignore that for now. If a guy is a frustrated guy and can see the problem here, but assuming he is not, for example is going out with someone what is the issue. It's actually a really amazing thing to be in the friend zone.

The link is one I found that made me laugh because it shows how cute it is:

http://m.wikihow.com/Know-if-You-Are-in-the-Friend-Zone

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whatever you need to tell yourself to get to sleep at night

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.