The Student Room Group

What is the name of the ridiculously cute African reporter on BBC world news now?

From like 3am onwards.

Wearing that purple blouse with purple eye shadow and lipstick.

She's just too damn cute.

I heard her say her name and it sounded like it began with L but damn she said it so fast and it sounded very African lol...

I need her name to see if the world shares my love with her.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TorpidPhil
From like 3am onwards.

Wearing that pink blouse with purple eye shadow and lipstick.

She's just too damn cute.

I heard her say her name and it sounded like it began with L but damn she said it so fast and it sounded very African lol...

I need her name to see if the world share's my love with her.

Loool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by MoralInversion
See how the Zionists encourage racial mixing. Flood the BBC with ethnic newsreaders and anti white propaganda and boof its no surprise we've got a white genocide on our hands...

White genocide for a wife that looks as good as her at her presumed age?

Hell yeah. Bring it on. Mixed race superiority.

I mean, it's black genocide too lol.
Lukwesa Burak?

Spoiler

If this was Kenya or something it would be black genocide but as its not it isn't.

Not a laughing matter though tbh, already white Brits are only 45% in London and once your indigenous stock is gone its gone for good.

People are free to mix with who they want.
Reply 5
If this was Kenya or something it would be black genocide but as its not it isn't.

Not a laughing matter though tbh, already white Brits are only 45% in London and once your indigenous stock is gone its gone for good.

Why do you care so much about the colour of a people in the world?

If tomorrow I woke up and everyone had turned into a caramella I could not really care less.
Reply 6
Original post by fandom-queen
Lukwesa Burak?

Spoiler

Yes I think so. However when I google image her with her short & natural hair and lack of make-up she looks a lot worse than she did last night.

She looked amazing last night. It can't even be that I was drunk as I don't drink haha.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Yes I think so. However when I google image her with her short & natural hair and lack of make-up she looks a lot worse than she did last night.

She looked amazing last night. It can't even be that I was drunk as I don't drink haha.

News flash but most women look like that without makeup.
Original post by Blue_Mason

excuse me? i look fine without makeup! i don't even wear makeup :h:
Reply 9

Dude.

I'm aware of such.

My point was that the whole outfit she had going on that day was just superb. Everything was going together magnificently. Kudos to whoever designed it (if it was her or not). The shades were just perf.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
excuse me? i look fine without makeup! i don't even wear makeup :h:

Fair enough, but you know those women who have to apply pounds of make up on a daily basis.

Think kylie Jenner
(edited 7 years ago)
Fair enough, but you those women who have to apply pounds of make up on a daily basis.
Think kylie Jenner

She looks fine as hell with makeup tho. At night its safe to say TYGA suffers reoccuring heart attacks
I want to know her name now. You've got me interested.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
She looks fine as hell with makeup tho. At night its safe to say TYGA suffers reoccuring heart attacks

Yeah she looks good, but its peak without the makeup n filters.
Yeah she looks good, but its peak without the makeup n filters.

it's sad what people do to their beautiful faces! :frown:
See how the Zionists encourage racial mixing. Flood the BBC with ethnic newsreaders and anti white propaganda and boof its no surprise we've got a white genocide on our hands...

Idk a lot of racial mixing occurred when African countries were colonised by Europe but most Africans are still black so in terms of white people I doubt white genocide is a thing. If people willingly choose to be in interracial relationships then I don't see it as a genocide.
Call BBC and ask?

Quick Reply

Latest