The Student Room Group

Ncs week 2 help please😓

I've completed the first week of ncs and I'll be starting week 2 on Monday.

My group is doing music (even though most of us chose photography) and I don't know how it's going to work, a bit confused. None of us are exactly musically talented apart from two people out of 11 in our group so how can I possibly take part properly.

I was very shy on the first week and barely spoke and I feel as though I've been pushed to the side but this week I really want to be a little bit more brave and take charge and stuff. Idk how much I'm gonna struggle with this though because my group thinks I'm quiet and are basically already very close :frown:

Could anyone who did music in week 2 help me with the structure of how the week goes and suggest me some ideas for our final showcase ? I'm dreading it and was even thinking of not going.

Or anyone who completed ncs before give me some tips on how to make friends even though i feel it's too late

maybe you do have some musical talent that you probably didn't realise you have (your voice :biggrin:)
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
maybe you do have some musical talent that you probably didn't realise you have (your voice :biggrin:)

I used to sing but I'm honestly no good. Definitely no where near a high standard so sadly I won't feel the confidence to put myself forward to sing, it would be so embarrassing
I'm not even comfortable with my group yet:frown:

But I don't want to look lazy or seem like I'm not participating well enough if I just opt for the tambourines/the triangle, haha
The team on my wave doing music just used instruments and no vocals it worked well.

I was doing enterprise so we had many options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending