?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
It's all over boyos

Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please tell me those tattoos are fake...
richpanda
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Who said it doesn't exist? Whoever said it doesn't is a damned idiot.
queen-bee
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm sure most women and men are in no doubt that it does exist
Asolare
Report 4 years ago
Lmao the friend zone is a bs term people have made up to try and delude themselves of the fact that the other person simply never has and never will feel romantically for them. It's horseshit and doesn't exist.
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
JeremyHunt put the Junior Doctors in the friendzone and they are trying to escape the friendzone with the protests
JeremyHunt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
JeremyHunt put the Junior Doctors in the friendzone and they are trying to escape the friendzone with the protests
I did

donte
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It does exist. But every rejection you get doesnt put you in the friendzone:

1)If you ask a girl ,who you dont know, out and she says no - That is not the friendzone, she just doesnt like you or know you well enough.

2)If you are getting closer to a girl and take her on dates (which you've paid for) and then after several mixed messages she starts dating someone else - then she is a bit of a d*ck and you arent in the friendzone. You're either in the foodzone or maybe she just realised it wasnt going to work.

3)If the girl in 2 comes back to you and then leaves for someone else again - you are in the grey area between friendzone/backup bf zone. You are her backup and you should avoid her at all costs because she will always choose someone else over you.

4) If you take her out and spend money on her and she never reciprocates then you are in the lowest of the friendzone - youre not really friends shes just using you.

5) If she does reciprocate but never kisses you, then you are in the friendzone. If you've really fallen for her then leave, because she considers you a good mate and probably wont have the same feelings.
neal95
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If I get friend zoned then that is it, I am out of there unless it's a good old friend etc.....I mean everyone has girl Mates but usually if it's no prospect then on to the next one! You need some return on that investment
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Inexorably)
Lmao the friend zone is a bs term people have made up to try and delude themselves of the fact that the other person simply never has and never will feel romantically for them. It's horseshit and doesn't exist.
This.
TeenRose29
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 0to100)
Please tell me those tattoos are fake...
I'm unable to rep but LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
vice2vursa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Asolare)
Umm it most certainly does. Only an ignoramus would say it doesnt.
Last edited by vice2vursa; 1 month ago
Slimjames
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Asolare)
And boom goes the dynamite. Nailed it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (97)
27.71%
No (253)
72.29%

Watched Threads