Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

PROOF the Friend Zone exists Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's all over boyos

ReputationRep:
    Please tell me those tattoos are fake...

ReputationRep:
    Who said it doesn't exist? Whoever said it doesn't is a damned idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure most women and men are in no doubt that it does exist

ReputationRep:
    Lmao the friend zone is a bs term people have made up to try and delude themselves of the fact that the other person simply never has and never will feel romantically for them. It's horseshit and doesn't exist.

ReputationRep:
    JeremyHunt put the Junior Doctors in the friendzone and they are trying to escape the friendzone with the protests

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    JeremyHunt put the Junior Doctors in the friendzone and they are trying to escape the friendzone with the protests
    I did

ReputationRep:
    It does exist. But every rejection you get doesnt put you in the friendzone:

1)If you ask a girl ,who you dont know, out and she says no - That is not the friendzone, she just doesnt like you or know you well enough.

2)If you are getting closer to a girl and take her on dates (which you've paid for) and then after several mixed messages she starts dating someone else - then she is a bit of a d*ck and you arent in the friendzone. You're either in the foodzone or maybe she just realised it wasnt going to work.

3)If the girl in 2 comes back to you and then leaves for someone else again - you are in the grey area between friendzone/backup bf zone. You are her backup and you should avoid her at all costs because she will always choose someone else over you.

4) If you take her out and spend money on her and she never reciprocates then you are in the lowest of the friendzone - youre not really friends shes just using you.

5) If she does reciprocate but never kisses you, then you are in the friendzone. If you've really fallen for her then leave, because she considers you a good mate and probably wont have the same feelings.

ReputationRep:
    If I get friend zoned then that is it, I am out of there unless it's a good old friend etc.....I mean everyone has girl Mates but usually if it's no prospect then on to the next one! You need some return on that investment
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Lmao the friend zone is a bs term people have made up to try and delude themselves of the fact that the other person simply never has and never will feel romantically for them. It's horseshit and doesn't exist.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Please tell me those tattoos are fake...
    I'm unable to rep but LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.