Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am 53/54kg and 5ft 2 (and a half)…i've always been natural skinny but i feel so fat at the moment.

I've been working out, i guess not everyday but not seeing any results.

How long/how often and what do i need to do to see results?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lousmithy)
    I am 53/54kg and 5ft 2 (and a half)…i've always been natural skinny but i feel so fat at the moment.

I've been working out, i guess not everyday but not seeing any results.

How long/how often and what do i need to do to see results?

Thanks!
    Being fat and feeling far are completely different things. You are not fat. In fact, you are no where near being fat. Have you had a look at your BMI?

http://www.smartbmicalculator.com/

Don't be obsessed with your weight. It is a slippery slope and will only lead to unhappiness.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 4ft. 10 and I'm fat. Working out is difficult. Any suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    Seriously have a check to see if you are actually fat. You don't want to endanger your health by pushing your body too hard in areas when it doesn't need it. However, if you are overweight and find it hard to run often- you end up hot and tired and discouraged before you've even begun, then do a walk to run exercise plan- something like:
    Week 1- Walk for 30 minutes(with as much running as you can) for 3x a week
    Week 2- Walk for 30 minutes(with as much running as you can) for 3x a week
    Week 3- Increase your walking to 4x a week
    Week 4- Walk 4x a week (30m) with as much running as possible.
    Week 5- Try to continuously run for 5/10/15 minutes, and finish with 20m more of walking. Do this 4x a week.
    Week 6- Continuous running for 10/15/20 minutes with 10m of walking. 4x.

Also, if you hate running, look into and try other sports. Swimming, aerobics, football- anything which gets you moving.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.