Turn on thread page Beta

Guys, how many guys has your ideal GIRL ****ed? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: ideal slay count for partner?
    I'm a guy 0
    44.26%
    I'm a guy 1 to 5
    22.95%
    I'm a guy 5 to 10
    4.92%
    I'm a guy > 10
    3.28%
    I'm a girl 0
    9.84%
    I'm a girl 1 to 5
    8.20%
    I'm a girl 5 to 10
    3.28%
    I'm a girl > 10
    3.28%

ReputationRep:
    Girls too?

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    virgins voted for most

ReputationRep:
    Vote 0 if you're still 16 inside.

ReputationRep:
    My girl is still fresh and her meow meow is still fresh as hell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 20Gramz)
    My girl is still fresh and her meow meow is still fresh as hell.
    Mate i'm so sorry you've been lied to

ReputationRep:
    50 guys
    8 dogs
    3 horses

ReputationRep:
    As long as the number is zero after we've gotten together I don't care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    I'm gonna be like that. I'm a virgin and literally don't know anything
    lol
    Me and my girl had a 1 hour theory lesson before we did the practical. Maybe you should do that

(Original post by queen-bee)
    I've never even ever asked him. Last I spoke with him was last night but it was a totally different topic,how does one even broach the question? I wouldn't ask unless they told me
    He's in Cannes right now probably getting up to no good :rolleyes:
    It's nice to see you guys trust each other a lot. I find myself incapable of relationships after my last proper relationship cause I can't trust anyone. How do you trust him so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hilrho)
    It's nice to see you guys trust each other a lot. I find myself incapable of relationships after my last proper relationship cause I can't trust anyone. How do you trust him so much?
    shall I tell you what helps? Actually just getting to know the person quite well,being really good friends and everything else comes naturally. He's going to Monaco to visit friends/family thereafter and I don't fear or worry he would do anything to upset me*

ReputationRep:
    I've never even ever asked him. Last I spoke with him was last night but it was a totally different topic,how does one even broach the question? I wouldn't ask unless they told me
    He's in Cannes right now probably getting up to no good :rolleyes:
    maybe you can check his phone?

ReputationRep:
    maybe you can check his phone?
    invasion of privacy not my kinda thing*

0 obviously, if we're talking about ideal. Why would you want your girl to have been sucking/riding other guys if you had the choice? You can teach them to be good in bed, doesn't exactly take long...

ReputationRep:
    invasion of privacy not my kinda thing*
    Just do it if you want to preserve your dignity

ReputationRep:
    Just do it if you want to preserve your dignity
    still wouldn't do,would prefer any mature man to just confess*

ReputationRep:
    1-5

If more then she's most likely not the ideal personality for me I'd say and I'll feel slightly insecure about not being able to please her with her vast array of sexual experience :P

I suppose I'd get over that quickly though if she was taking the lead during sex (the initial insecurity no doubt is related to how males are _meant_ to take the lead).

No partners is just awkward though. It's almost like having sex with a dead body lmao.

Nah it's not that bad and I don't really mind it much, but them having had sex before gets rid of a lot of potential awkwardness and they'll be a tad better at sex too. One would hope anyway.

My boyfriend said he didn't care, he was a bit jealous that I'd slept with another guy before him as I was his first, but he liked the fact that I at least had a bit of experience so he wasn't so nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Who cares.. ~
    If she's the one, then She's the one!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 18, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.