Anyone hoping to go to Hull?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Mark_KK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Anyone out there got Hull down as first choice? If so what subject are you looking at?

I am down for Law with Politics.
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
BTTT - someone must be out there who hopes to go to Hull.
DavidH
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
My friend hopes to get in at hull to do law with sociology. She will find out if she has on results day............
Mark_KK
Rep:
?
(Original post by DavidH)
My friend hopes to get in at hull to do law with sociology. She will find out if she has on results day............
I am applying for Law with Politics.

Apparantly they are quite flexible with the entry requirements and if she just missed out on the grades would probably still be allowed in.

Because of its location it is very undersuscribed despite being a solid uni. It finished near the top a couple of years back looking at % of graduates in employment within a few months of leaving.
Jaret
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Hull is my first choice to study Electronic engineering, im doing a foundation year at hull college tho. Actualy i dont know if its at Hull college or Wyke college, anybody know where wyke college is? still in the city?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed