Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone out there got Hull down as first choice? If so what subject are you looking at?

I am down for Law with Politics.

ReputationRep:
    BTTT - someone must be out there who hopes to go to Hull.

ReputationRep:
    My friend hopes to get in at hull to do law with sociology. She will find out if she has on results day............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DavidH)
    My friend hopes to get in at hull to do law with sociology. She will find out if she has on results day............
    I am applying for Law with Politics.

Apparantly they are quite flexible with the entry requirements and if she just missed out on the grades would probably still be allowed in.

Because of its location it is very undersuscribed despite being a solid uni. It finished near the top a couple of years back looking at % of graduates in employment within a few months of leaving.

ReputationRep:
    Hull is my first choice to study Electronic engineering, im doing a foundation year at hull college tho. Actualy i dont know if its at Hull college or Wyke college, anybody know where wyke college is? still in the city?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.