in your opinion? or husband material :mmm:

Scroll to see replies

You
Original post by Anonymous
You

I doubt that's her.
Original post by JeremyHunt

A girl that squats, meal preps, loves to travel & staying up until 5am talking about random stuff. :heart:

:tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4
Is it the stuff they make curtains with?

If not I give up.
Reply 5
I guess a kind, caring 'good girl' type who would be a good mother.
Reply 6
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

10/10 wood wife (strong no homo) :tongue:
someone who stands by your worst times and supports you by thinking about you and the family more than herself.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
A girl that squats, meal preps, loves to travel & staying up until 5am talking about random stuff. :heart:

I'm your gal, wife me up :colonhash:
Someone who can put up with me 😃
Must like cats.

Spoiler

Kind,caring,dominant man and good with kids too
Reply 12
wife material to me is someone who cooks n cleans for me and gives me a bj when I demand it
A woman who is slim and feminine, knows how to cook well and does it regularly, cleans well, has a motherly instinct and wants a large family. Not a slut, and preferably a virgin. Not a feminist. Bonus points if she squats.
(edited 7 years ago)

According to this rapper being 'ghetto'
[video="youtube;sILC0pe_oMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sILC0pe_oMM[/video]

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by Jay_Cartwright
I doubt that's her.

It isnt. That photo is found all over the internet and used as numerous profile pictures for people all over the world.
Original post by Reue
It isnt. That photo is found all over the internet and used as numerous profile pictures for people all over the world. Catfish/10.

I dunno what the hell a catfish is.
Original post by Ella-keturah
Someone who can put up with me 😃

are you bi/lesbian?

or a third wheeler? :tongue:
Reply 18
Original post by Reue
It isnt. That photo is found all over the internet and used as numerous profile pictures for people all over the world. Catfish/10.

I never said it was me, in fact I've posted saying to a few creepers on here it wasn't already. FYI the definition of a catfish is creating a false identity and this is a random forum. Do people also think I'm Jeremy Hunt

Loads of people use someone else online, are you the guy in your avi? :rolleyes: LOL @ some guys getting butthurt because they're stupid enough to hit on random women on a forum.
(edited 7 years ago)

she must be
strong and push you forward at all times
stick by you at the worst times
and control you at the best
enjoy luxury as it is part of the lifestyle

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending