Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon, we are looking for alternative accommodation near the university (20 minutes walk) with a private bathroom. Public/shared kitchen is fine.
    Ideally low rents and safe area.

The Uni accommodation looks great but I dont want to tie initially for a full years contract. It is for a masters student.

Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    (Original post by tannymargo)
    Afternoon, we are looking for alternative accommodation near the university (20 minutes walk) with a private bathroom. Public/shared kitchen is fine.
    Ideally low rents and safe area.

The Uni accommodation looks great but I dont want to tie initially for a full years contract. It is for a masters student.

Thanks in advance.
    Hello Margo,

We have some lovely private accommodations in Leeds, which i believe are all within your preferred requirements, I'll leave a link to our properties if you want to have a quick browse.
    http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud...modation/leeds
    If you have any enquires we're always just a message away, and more than happy to help.

We wish you luck with your search, and future endeavours!

Callum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 20, 2016
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.