Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have filled out the accommodation form and i have selected the two colleges.
    But when and how we know in which we got in?

1st choice: Lonsdale
    2nd choice: Cartmel

ReputationRep:
    you will find out later in the summer, after you have found out if you are accepted to Lancaster or not!

ReputationRep:
    It said on the thing the latest they could tell you was 20th of September, but i doubt it'll be that late...

ReputationRep:
    na it won't be that late, everyone will know for like the 5th of September.

ReputationRep:
    yep I knew by the start of September?

ReputationRep:
    cant wait...

ReputationRep:
    it feels so close now!

i dont really mind what college im put in, in fact i cant remember which ones i put down now!

but i want to find out where i am!

i bet when we do find out though it will make me like 100 times more excited!

ReputationRep:
    Since when you're supposed to arrive depends on which college you're in, I don't know for which date I'm going to book my plane tickets. And I'd rather do it before September so that it will be cheaper. Stupid system I guess I can just book tickets for September 29 and take it from there...

ReputationRep:
    You will usually find out at the end of august. If you want to book tickets for comming up you may be able to move in a day or two earlier so you can have a date set for over seas students. Talk to the college and residence office.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.