Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

France ‘Suppressed Reports of Gruesome Torture’ at Bataclan Massacre Watch

ReputationRep:
    A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

The 14-hour testimony about the November attacks took place March 21st.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

But prosecutors at the hearing claimed these reports of torture were “a rumor” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed that maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.

Q. For the information of the Commission of Inquiry….can you tell us how you learned that there had been acts of barbarism within the Bataclan:beheadings, evisceration, eyes gouged out …?

Investigator: After the assault, we were with colleagues at the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot when I saw weeping from one of our colleagues who came outside to vomit. He told us what he had seen.

Q. Acts of torture happened on the second floor?Further on the investigator described how this was kept from relatives:

A. Bodies have not been presented to families because there were beheaded people there, the murdered people, people who have been disemboweled . There are women who had their genitals stabbed.

Q. All this would have been videotaped for Daesh !

A. I believe so. Survivors have said so.

https://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-fran...clan-massacre/

u believe this????

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully the French are reminded of all this before their next election

ReputationRep:
    Pathetic from the French government, not so dissimilar from Rotherham in many ways.

The French government is a disgrace. Why any French people would not vote for FN is beyond me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not published online until this week, that the killers in the Bataclan appear to have tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

The chief police witness in Parliament testified that on the night of the attacks, an investigating officer, tears streaming down his face, rushed out of the Bataclan and vomited in front of him just after seeing the disfigured bodies.

According to this testimony, Wahhabist killers reportedly gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were reportedly stabbed in the genitals – and the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

But prosecutors at the hearing claimed these reports of torture were “a rumor” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed that maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.

Q. For the information of the Commission of Inquiry….can you tell us how you learned that there had been acts of barbarism within the Bataclan:beheadings, evisceration, eyes gouged out …?

Investigator: After the assault, we were with colleagues at the passage Saint-Pierre Amelot when I saw weeping from one of our colleagues who came outside to vomit. He told us what he had seen.

Q. Acts of torture happened on the second floor?Further on the investigator described how this was kept from relatives:

A. Bodies have not been presented to families because there were beheaded people there, the murdered people, people who have been disemboweled . There are women who had their genitals stabbed.

u believe this????
    I heard the rumours right after the attacks happened. Part of me really didn't want to believe it was true, but now it seems to be confirmed. God help us, these people are surely not human.

Quite frankly if I was living in France right now, I would seriously consider illegally carrying a firearm wherever I went.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)

u believe this????
    I can't understand why they would suppress this, other than out of respect for the victim's families. I don't feel this is similar to Rotherham or Cologne.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wōden)
    I heard the rumours right after the attacks happened. Part of me really didn't want to believe it was true, but now it seems to be confirmed. God help us, these people are surely not human.

Quite frankly if I was living in France right now, I would seriously consider illegally carrying a firearm wherever I went.
    these people are as much humans as you or me, but the difference is we arent brainwashed by a 1300 year old book - the problem is with Islam

ReputationRep:
    This is so sad.

Nobody deserves this and if u are crackpot enough to think doing that to somebody will earn you the appreciation of your god... Why do you serve such a despicable deity?

Thoughts, once again, with the French. Stay strong fellas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Pathetic from the French government, not so dissimilar from Rotherham in many ways.

The French government is a disgrace. Why any French people would not vote for FN is beyond me.
    Yeh, people getting tortured and having their eyes gouged out is the same as the Police not doing their job in Rotheram.

That makes sense.

ReputationRep:
    Well, I think it was "suppressed" to respect the victims involved.

I don't think any family involved would want the disgusting torture of their son/daughter broadcast all over the news or over the internet.

The fact some of them were brutalized isn't going to change attitudes towards Muslims.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.