Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think they are evil things, they contain evil sprits and should be banned.
    I don't see the point of them, they ruin gardens.

maybe they come to life at night and kill the fish in ponds. what else do they need fishing rods for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dh00001)
    maybe they come to life at night and kill the fish in ponds. what else do they need fishing rods for
    I just think they look nasty. Also why are there no Black Asian and Chinese Gnomes?

i wasnt aware gnomes had a race

ReputationRep:
    Cos we're not weird and dont need gnome-like reincarnations of ourselves?

ReputationRep:
    I've got a gnome that looks like Noel Edmonds. I call him Gnome Edmonds ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    Gnomes will take over the world. They've invaded my neighbour's garden already :eek:

ReputationRep:
    If anyone is on facebook, and bored/has time to waste, there's quite an entertaining group called 'Physics doesn't exist, it's all gnomes'.

ReputationRep:
    My Mum has a HUGE garden, which has recently been transformed completely into a gnome village, with houses, a postbox, their very own pond and animals, trees, foutains, statues, benches, the lot...she's strangely obsessed with that garden, I think the gnomes have brainwashed her...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpj1987)
    My Mum has a HUGE garden, which has recently been transformed completely into a gnome village, with houses, a postbox, their very own pond and animals, trees, foutains, statues, benches, the lot...she's strangely obsessed with that garden, I think the gnomes have brainwashed her...
    You must kill her now lest they use her for evil

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ISH)
    You must kill her now lest they use her for evil
    They're increasing in numbers too...whenever she goes shopping she brings them home, other people are also donating them...she got 3 more today. I'm glad I don't live there...they could be very dangerous.

ReputationRep:
    Nuke the garden

ReputationRep:
    I once had a 'Mystery Gnome Leaver' who left me gnomes in my garden, in the middle of the night.

It was kinda weird.

ReputationRep:
    ^^^what a turn on

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think that the word gnome just looks wrong. Like it should be spelt differently. Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nessyfencer)
    Does anyone else think that the word gnome just looks wrong. Like it should be spelt differently. Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome Gnome!
    I do now.

ReputationRep:
    Gnome rhymes with foam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bedshaped)
    Gnome rhymes with foam.
    And Bomb.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.