Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My friends wears a Hijab in her ID , but as the picture was taken 2 years ago she no longer wears it. will this be an issue with bouncers , as she wears a hijab in her Id but not when they meet her?

ReputationRep:
    would they deny her entry as she looks different to the picture?

ReputationRep:
    You misspelled Hoejabi.

Why is she going clubbing in the first place? Its not like she can drink..Or does she?

ReputationRep:
    She has the same face, it should be fine. My ID is a picture of me when I was 17, since then puberty hit me hard and I've got a beard. I still don't have any problem (just the odd "wow you changed!")

Since she is Muslim she shouldn't be clubbingreat and why did she stop wearing hijab? Asstaghfirullah innallahaghafururraheem.

ReputationRep:
    Are Muslim girls into clubbing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    You misspelled Hoejabi.
    Dead :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Are Muslim girls into clubbing?
    Some of the ones that aren't too religious are.

(Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Some of the ones that aren't too religious are.
    "Aren't too religious". You mean completely irreligious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    She has the same face, it should be fine. My ID is a picture of me when I was 17, since then puberty hit me hard and I've got a beard. I still don't have any problem (just the odd "wow you changed!"
    Late bloomer
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    People can look very different with and without a hijab so it depends on how the guy checking the ID feels. They'll deny her entry if they think she's a completely different person but no one can say for sure because it depends on how different she looks.

Can't she get her picture changed on at least one of her IDs? If she can't, she should just go and hope for the best.

ReputationRep:
    Loooooool wth I'm done with tsr. Can't your friend just apply to retake her picture?

ReputationRep:
    she looks similar to the picture , thats not an issue , just wondering if they'll ask why she isn't wearing a hijab or think its not her.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Since she is Muslim she shouldn't be clubbingreat and why did she stop wearing hijab? Asstaghfirullah innallahaghafururraheem.
    Clubbing*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peaches123456)
    she looks similar to the picture , thats not an issue , just wondering if they'll ask why she isn't wearing a hijab or
    That is non of their business.

think its not her.
    How would we know that? The only person who knows the answer to that question is the guy at the door and you will only find out if or when she goes to the club. If she looks similar then there shouldn't be a problem.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.