Things that I want to do this summer
1) Complete the 8 week future learn course "developing your research project" so that I can be prepared to formally start the extended project qualification in September.
2) Do the first 10 "take ten" sessions on the app Headspace for 10 consecutive days so that I can see if meditation can be an effective tool for me to relax in the upcoming school year.
3) Attend and complete all of the work in my 1 week documentary film making course.
4) Read "The China Study" so that I can begin to understand more about nutrition and the type of foods I should and should not be eating.
5) Create a shortlist of universities to visit in the next couple of months.
6) Read at least 3 recommended books for my English Literature and History A level courses
7) Attend at least 5 interesting events related to my A level subjects and other subjects that I enjoy.
8) Create a shortlist of work experience and volunteering opportunities to apply for in a field of my interest.
Summer Bucket List Challenge! Temi Nykru Watch
- Thread Starter
- 16-07-2016 22:16
Offline19ReputationRep:Section LeaderVery Important PosterClearing and Applications AdvisorWelcome Squad
- Section Leader
- Very Important Poster
- Clearing and Applications Advisor
- Welcome Squad
- 18-07-2016 13:39
I've tried Headspace before, it's a nice app