Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I didn't get any of my accommodation choices for The University of Hull so I have been given NICHOA 31A. I have been given information such as its self catered and it's a bungalow and how much it costs, however I don't have a clue about what its like, weather its mixed sex (hopefully!) and weather it's actually a nice place or not. Im sort of worried that I'm going to be stuck in a place I won't like. Yeah, so any information about it would be great and even possibly find anyone else who is living there also.
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loffice20)
    So I didn't get any of my accommodation choices for The University of Hull so I have been given NICHOA 31A. I have been given information such as its self catered and it's a bungalow and how much it costs, however I don't have a clue about what its like, weather its mixed sex (hopefully!) and weather it's actually a nice place or not. Im sort of worried that I'm going to be stuck in a place I won't like. Yeah, so any information about it would be great and even possibly find anyone else who is living there also.
    Thanks!
    I don't know that much about the bungalows but I'll tell you what I do know. Okay, so that's at the Lawns so you'll still be fairly close to everyone else to have a social life. The bungalows (each hall has one or two) have a lot less people than in the regular blocks so i's quieter and you shouldn't have as much noise but it might not be as social as in a block. As far as I know all of the halls are mixed sex (though as there are fewer people in a bungalow, it is possible for them all to be the same due to chance). I've not heard anything particularly bad about them so I think you'll be fine.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.