The Student Room Group

The Torchwood Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 640
I met Kai Owen today, he's absolutely lovely. Got a photo with him and he autographed a photo of him and Eve Myles. Sweet guy. He even winked at me at one point because we were peering round the side to try and see him.

I also met John Barrowman and had a photo with him. Never got to see Eve Myles though and wasn't going to pay silly prices to see James Marsters (or to queue so long!)
Reply 641
Ive just read this on another forum, apparently Kai Owen is the MC for the party taking place at the Hub conv in October. :biggrin:
Yep I just read it on the Showmasters forum. Excellent :biggrin:
Reply 643
Oh no... I want to go. I love Kai... :frown:
Reply 644
I just hope there are tickets left when I want to book one:s-smilie: . Is the party on the sunday night or the saturday night??....wanna go to that:biggrin:. Sadly I might have to save for this do as we were burgled yesterday and my laptop was one of the things that were stolen so I need to get a new one . I am using my OH"s desktop.
There should be some standard ones left. The others are going really fast. I think there are parties every night, but the chill out one is on the Sun. I might have to miss it.

:O :hugs: Flippin' heck!! That's absolutely awful. I'm so sorry that that happened to you. Do you not have insurance?
Reply 646
Nope we didnt have insurance although we do now , I got some this morning.:smile:
Good idea. I really don't understand why people do it.
Reply 648
They are just scum bags really end of:mad: .
I hope that they catch who did it.
Reply 650
Aw, Annie, sorry to hear about the buglary, that's awful. I also hope that they manage to catch who did it- and maybe even get your laptop back for you.
Reply 651
I dont know if this will work, but its a link to a website where you can download the theme tune to Torchwood and use it as a ring tone. I have had it for a couple of weeks and its fab :biggrin:

http://www.mytinyphone.com/p/browse/ringtones/?viewrid=238271&user=leighblack

Hope it works for you all :biggrin:
Ahhh excellent :biggrin: I don't have anything to connect my phone to the comp though.
Reply 653
hannah_dru
Ahhh excellent :biggrin: I don't have anything to connect my phone to the comp though.

You can download it to your phone using WAP. Whenever my phone rings I jump about 10 ft in the air.:eek: :biggrin:
that's a pretty genius website! Rep for you :biggrin:
Reply 655
SuperSam_Fantastiche
that's a pretty genius website! Rep for you :biggrin:

Annie72
You can download it to your phone using WAP. Whenever my phone rings I jump about 10 ft in the air.:eek: :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin:
Annie72

You're welcome! :smile:
I've had a little look through the recent posts, but might have missed something...

...but do we know if/when there is going to be another series? I'd guess there is going to be, but when is filming and when do they expect to show it? ny word on any new characters?
And whos writing it??

If Moffat has Dr Who does that mean he gets torchwood as well??

Or is that still RTD's?

Quick Reply

Latest