Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    basically in my AQA RS exam we got the separate AQA red booklet to answer in, I filled in obviously my centre, candidate number etc but I just didn't put down a paper reference. I wasn't too fussed (obviously considering it was nearly 2 months ago) but I keep having dreams about getting a U in RS because of it lmao it's just playing on my mind. Should I speak to my school, the exam board? Do you think the school checks all the papers before sending them off? Would AQA trace back or something? idk

ReputationRep:
    Your school will check all papers for the front information and write/correct anything missing. Invigilators have a quick glance to see your name and candidate number. As long as those two are there, your result will be accurate.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter- I didn't do it in a lot of exams because honestly I couldn't be bothered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Certified)
    Your school will check all papers for the front information and write/correct anything missing. Invigilators have a quick glance to see your name and candidate number. As long as those two are there, your result will be accurate.
    (Original post by ScienceFantatic)
    Doesn't matter- I didn't do it in a lot of exams because honestly I couldn't be bothered
    alright thankyou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinford3)
    basically in my AQA RS exam we got the separate AQA red booklet to answer in, I filled in obviously my centre, candidate number etc but I just didn't put down a paper reference. I wasn't too fussed (obviously considering it was nearly 2 months ago) but I keep having dreams about getting a U in RS because of it lmao it's just playing on my mind. Should I speak to my school, the exam board? Do you think the school checks all the papers before sending them off? Would AQA trace back or something? idk
    I did this in the exact same exam as well loool I think it will be ok ... If its not we can cry about our u grades together hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leopard923)
    I did this in the exact same exam as well loool I think it will be ok ... If its not we can cry about our u grades together hehe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LMAO i'll be fuming if i get a U because of it

ReputationRep:
    If your script is lost, I have no doubt you or your school will be contacted, because it is a pretty severe occurance, if that is the case, and I don't think you'll just be slapped with a U.

Otherwise, the invigilator may have written the paper reference for you, when they check papers at the end of the exam before sending them away for processing/marking.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry babe you're definitely getting a U. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Same !

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.