Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to know how much do u spend on hair cuts and how often do u get it cut?

Please state if your male or female and roughly what u get done to it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSaint1995)
    I'd like to know how much do u spend on hair cuts and how often do u get it cut?
    Usually £10-£15

And I get it cut every 1.5 months

*A very random question, I must say

ReputationRep:
    About £15 every 2 monthish, and I get my fringe trimmed for free every month.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    20 quid a month. It's actually 40 every couple of months, but just for simplicity lets just say 20 a month.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Awakener)
    Usually £10-£15

And I get it cut every 1.5 months

*A very random question, I must say
    Im a hairstylist moving to uni to start a degree and just wanted to know how much people pay for what if I were to market myself for extra cash thanks for your input!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    About £15 every 2 monthish, and I get my fringe trimmed for free every month.
    Is that a dry trim for 15?

ReputationRep:
    My mum was a hairdresser back in the day so I just get her to cut and dye my hair for me for free but on the odd time I do go to a hairdressers its about £20/25 for a haircut. I usually just get an inch or two off, some layers cut in and my fringe trimmed. I think its a bit expensive but hey ho.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    20 quid a month. It's actually 40 every couple of months, but just for simplicity lets just say 20 a month.
    What do you get done to it if you dont mind me asking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    My mum was a hairdresser back in the day so I just get her to cut and dye my hair for me for free but on the odd time I do go to a hairdressers its about £20/25 for a haircut. I usually just get an inch or two off, some layers cut in and my fringe trimmed. I think its a bit expensive but hey ho.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Perfect! Thank you for that info!

ReputationRep:
    Is that a dry trim for 15?
    Wash, cut, blow dry. Well, not a proper wash - my hairdresser comes to my house so he just sprays my hair with water. I have a bob cut though so he doesn't have to deal with much.

ReputationRep:
    Male and £10 per haircut

ReputationRep:
    £13 + £2 tip. = £15/3-4 weeks.

Male.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Wash, cut, blow dry. Well, not a proper wash - my hairdresser comes to my house so he just sprays my hair with water. I have a bob cut though so he doesn't have to deal with much.
    Perfect thank you! Thats a great price for what u have done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Male and £10 per haircut
    Thanks mate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    £13 + £2 tip. = £15/3-4 weeks.

Male.
    Very generous! Cheers mate!

ReputationRep:
    £5 every month - male

ReputationRep:

Please state if your male or female and roughly what u get done to it !
    Male. I don't get it cut anymore but when I was younger it would cost like £6.

ReputationRep:
    Female
    £80 for wash, cut, and blowdry + full head of tint. However i get student discount so it comes to £60 for me But thats once every two or three months when I have the time, nice treat for myself
    If im just getting a haircut and blowdry its £30ish but with my student discount it comes to £22.5. I get it cut every 2 or 3 months xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Female
    £80 for wash, cut, and blowdry + full head of tint. However i get student discount so it comes to £60 for me But thats once every two or three months when I have the time, nice treat for myself
    If im just getting a haircut and blowdry its £30ish but with my student discount it comes to £22.5. I get it cut every 2 or 3 months xx
    Perfect thank you so much!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    What do you get done to it if you dont mind me asking?
    Pretty much this:

I have a similar face shape so I gathered it'd suit me the first time I had it cut like this. I've been to numerous hairdressers, barbers etc but I've only found one that cuts it perfect each time, and I get on with her really well and we have a laugh and great chats, which makes having my hair cut actually enjoyable. So it's well worth paying more than I could be.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.