Turn on thread page Beta

yes i know another thread, spell checking watch

ReputationRep:
    anyone think its a good idea to introduce some sort of spell check thingy??? my dictionary is too big to carry around with me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    anyone think its a good idea to introduce some sort of spell check thingy??? my dictionary is too big to carry around with me!
    get an electronic pocket one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    get an electronic pocket one.
    yeah but what if i forgot it?

ReputationRep:
    yeah but what if i forgot it?
    www.dictionary.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    www.dictionary.com
    ok fine smarty pants!!!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I have dyslexia. If I'm not posting in haste I try to drop my post into word to clean up first...

Otherwise I would post incomprehensible babble more often than I already do !

ReputationRep:
    I used to use http://www.iespell.com. But it doesn't work on the new layout :mad:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.