Mine's 679.3

Only just finished AS, but am expecting (at the end of A2) AAAABB... :biggrin:
As: ABBB
Reply 62
Reply 63
705, and my school is quite bad.

A/S AAAB
Reply 64
I don't want to give away the exact scores, but the grammar school I think I'm going to is between 1090 - 1100 and the college I have a place at is in the 600s :s-smilie: So big difference there lol!
Reply 65
918.2, state sixth form college.

AS levels
BCDE
resits brought it up to BBC (didn't bother doing anything with the E)
Reply 67

Umm, I really have no idea how :| It's a good college, but not THAT good. A much higher proportion of people than usual leave with 3 or 4 A grades but there are still plenty getting Ds and Cs. Odd.

My AS results were AAAA and I think I'll get AABB at A2, maybe AAAB. Too lazy to bother revising enough for all A's. And I'll probably fail General Studies :biggrin:
930.8. Grades are in my sig.
890.3-quite good for a state sixth form.
Reply 70
My secondary school/sixth form's Score - 702.6
College I've just finished a BTEC at - 552.1

AS's: ABBC
AS: AAAB
A2: Who knows? Should be AAA hopefully.
predicted AAAC at AS.
Reply 75

As: Ceuu
Mine is 894.8 which is pretty good for a state school I think. We seem to be in the top 5 for my area.
Reply 77
My state sixth form college's score is 685.4, about average I guess.

My AS grades however are AAAAA, at my college we have the full range of high achievers to students who struggle.
This is interesting. I'll just focus on my Maths and Physics grades as they were most important to me.

Year 12 school: 1031.1
AS: BB

Year 13 college: 679
AS: AA (retaken)
A2: AA

Nyah. My Year 13 college was SO MUCH better than the stupid girls' grammar school I went to before. Best decision of my life to leave!
Reply 79
Can someone please explain what the points actually are. Are they an average of everyone's a level scores and if so what are the boundaries of points at a level - does it go by grades with certain numbers of points for grade? Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending