Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    me and my bouyfriend split up not long ago but he came round as a friend and took me out, htough he ask me to marry him. i haven't replay back as i didn't expect it. i think as i haven't said anything mey answer no but what do you say to him?

i don't understand it one min you split up the next you he wants to marry you. blokes don't understand them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    me and my bouyfriend split up not long ago but he came round as a friend and took me out, htough he ask me to marry him. i haven't replay back as i didn't expect it. i think as i haven't said anything mey answer no but what do you say to him?

i don't understand it one min you split up the next you he wants to marry you. blokes don't understand them!
    didnt understand that but good luck how old are you btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)

congratulation (?) easy wedding prsent = dictionary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    congratulation (?) easy wedding prsent = dictionary
    lol reply to my pm you :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    didnt understand that but good luck how old are you btw

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    thank god for that thought you mite have been like 16 or something :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    thank god for that thought you mite have been like 16 or something :rolleyes:

don't be silly a got a child as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    don't be silly a got a child as well

is it his or someone elses?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John Paul Jones)
    lovin how tactful you are :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    lovin how tactful you are :cool:
    heh thanks, i am actually quite a sensitive guy

ReputationRep:

its someone else but he knew him since he was 13 week old and now he going to be 4 this 20th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    its someone else but he knew him since he was 13 week old and now he going to be 4 this 20th
    does he call him dad or by his name?

what about the biological father, do you know him and have contact with him?

ReputationRep:
    does he call him dad or by his name?

what about the biological father, do you know him and have contact with him?

he does call him dad by his name but his biolo day disappear when he found out i ws pregnant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    he does call him dad by his name but his biolo day disappear when he found out i ws pregnant
    aaah i see

ReputationRep:
    aaah i see
    abit complex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)

We are illogical to girls, just as girls are illogical to us, it is that simple.

ReputationRep:
    he's only doing it so he can get you back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    We are illogical to girls, just as girls are illogical to us, it is that simple.
    isit that simple

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anne)
    isit that simple
    of course it is, guys will never understand girls, they will always remain a mystery to us, although girls cannot understand guys any better.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 12, 2004
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.