Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are the pros and cons of working there? I am a student thus I will most likely opt for the temp job. Any advice overall if you have worked there?

ReputationRep:
    I think working there would be awesome, dont think about pros and cons just get a job so you can get experience

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you look the part for the interview and you should also try to learn about luxury brands.

ReputationRep:
    Talk up your languages. Only people I've known who've worked there have been at least conversational in a couple of other languages (Russian and Mandarin/Cantonese being the most popular).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Talk up your languages. Only people I've known who've worked there have been at least conversational in a couple of other languages (Russian and Mandarin/Cantonese being the most popular).
    That's true. I'm learning French

ReputationRep:
    I would love working at Harrods. I would certainly enjoy greeting the many Chinese/Russian/Arabian internationals you will most likely meet there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asdfghjkl12)
    What are the pros and cons of working there? I am a student thus I will most likely opt for the temp job. Any advice overall if you have worked there?
    just go and look at the watch display it's a feast of luxury
    I always drop in there to browse watches when I'm in the area as I am a little bit of addict to fine watches (correction a full blown addict)
    I just bought a pair of rolexes in the past few weeks and bought a Breitling late last year and am look towards getting one of the holy pentagon (a Patek Philippe, a Vacheron Constantine, an IWC, a jaeger LeCoultre or an Audemars Piguet)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if you want to learn more about luxury brands PM me
    I make my living on it so i know what brands are what

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.