The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Rugger Bugger

Woof, surely the ultimate in bangability

CFR = 10

Nah, Sophia Bush does it for me. #excited#
Reply 81
more adventurous
I hate to be the one to break it to you, but the average woman is about 5'4.5".

Did you mean to say that you prefer tall women over short women?

I just think that women are more womanly if they're taller. Its probably because I'm quite tall myself, but its still my opinion, and isn't that what this thread is about?:smile: Similar to the way many women describe how they like their blokes "manly" and go on to describe someone who is 6ft+(despite the fact that the average height for men is 5ft 10) with big shoulders!
and who's this

damn, this one is definitely going in my top 3 list.
Anyone know any woman over 5'9?

Midgets @ my school :frown: (5'5-5'7)

Although that doesn't stop me dating them ^_^
5 foot 8, 34C, 32 inch inside leg :smile:
Reply 85
Bedshaped
Anyone know any woman over 5'9?

Midgets @ my school :frown: (5'5-5'7)

Although that doesn't stop me dating them ^_^

My ex was 5ft 10 and it was a refreshing change, briz is the place to be. I look so bloody silly with some of my ex's the size difference is just ludicrous. That being said I have nothing against small girls, they are cute, in a I'm going to have to be careful not to squash you kind of way :biggrin:
I'm 5"11, not a lot of the guys i know are taller than me which is very annoying. My ex was shorter than me at the time, now we've broken up he's overtaken me. Just my luck eh?
The Rugger Bugger
My ex was 5ft 10 and it was a refreshing change, briz is the place to be. I look so bloody silly with some of my ex's the size difference is just ludicrous. That being said I have nothing against small girls, they are cute, in a I'm going to have to be careful not to squash you kind of way :biggrin:

Agreed.
Reply 88
some odd choices on here, and some very good ones too.

i like that pole vaulter's body. That's the look i'm going for methinks...might be somewhat ambitious :wink:
Reply 90
If some girls don't quite fit the "good looking" catergory in the eyes of most men, that's their problem.

Well I don't mind you saying that as long as you fit the 5'10+, tanned, dark haired, built like a god with sexy stuble to boot look. If not tough love, don't care for you're opinion to be as equally sexist.
Reply 92
Melissa85
Well I don't mind you saying that as long as you fit the 5'10, tanned, dark haired, built like a god with sexy stuble to boot look. If not tough love, don't care for you're opinion to be as equally sexist.

No i don't fit your good looking catergory, so yeah...unlucky for me. I would consider that discrimination. You like what you like, so...not everybody fits the bill.

and i don't see how i was sexist? It's the exact same situation for men. I'm not the kind of guy most girls would go for...am i complaining? I'm not gonna blame anybody for not liking me, lol...so you shouldn't do the same!
The Rugger Bugger

Thats pretty much how me and every single one of my girlfriends over the past 2 years have looked.

It can be pretty annoying at times...but the girl seems to enjoy it ^_^
Reply 94
I don't mind being only 5 ft 4/5. Makes it easier for me to find taller guys :tongue:
:yy: at someone posting up a picture of Vida... perfect ass, indeed.

The girl I posted is Kim Kardashian... She's still, in my opinion, got the best body out of all the ones suggested/named so far. Although that pole vaulting girl is damnnnnnnnn nice. I read an article about her a few weeks ago over how she's become an Internet star.
Reply 96
and i don't see how i was sexist? It's the exact same situation for men. I'm not the kind of guy most girls would go for...am i complaining? I'm not gonna blame anybody for not liking me, lol...so you shouldn't do the same!

I think you'll find my vital statistics fit the bill more than enough. I was actually trying to stick up for people who didn't.
Reply 97
Then you have nothing to worry about, how can you criticise people for not finding certain people attractive?
Reply 98
I love my height. 5 ft 7 chicas have it going on.

Oh, and I think that if people dislike these threads, (and I do understand why they could,) they should use them as motivation to work out and get their body in banging shape. The fact is that if you work out, you'll get a great body.
There's been quite a bit of variation in opinion on here too. I know I'll never have the body of Keeley Hazell because it isn't in my genes, but if I keep up with the exercise I could have a body similar to Alba's. Find someone to channel.

p.s Kardashian's ass is not hot at all. I think she has a baby growing in it
Reply 99
how can you criticise people for not finding certain people attractive?

I think if you go back and read my original post you'll find that was not the point I was trying to make.

Latest