Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

"manscaping"- what are most women's preferences? Watch

Ok so there have been plenty of threads in the past about pubis hair and the conclusion I've come to is that most women prefer "trimmed" downstairs.

But what about the rest of the body? For example hair on stomach/chest? Should some or all of this be removed? I trim armpit hair and pubis hair but that's about it, should I do more?

For the record I don't look like a gorilla or anything, but I do have a hairy chest/stomach and I'm wondering if i should get rid of some of it.

*pubic. What the hell is pubis?

ReputationRep:
    Hitler mustache FTW

ReputationRep:
    I like my men trimmed downstairs and shaven armpits. I don't mind chesthair, although i don't want him looking like a gorilla. If you have backhair i prefer you completely shave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ok so there have been plenty of threads in the past about pubis hair and the conclusion I've come to is that most women prefer "trimmed" downstairs.

But what about the rest of the body? For example hair on stomach/chest? Should some or all of this be removed? I trim armpit hair and pubis hair but that's about it, should I do more?

For the record I don't look like a gorilla or anything, but I do have a hairy chest/stomach and I'm wondering if i should get rid of some of it.
    of course man tiddies are desirable

ReputationRep:
    Hair on a man is sexy,especially chest hair and leg hair. Not in excess,however!

I personally am not a fan of hairy chests, but I know MANY women who love them!
    Armpits don't bother me, just not really really long. Pubic I prefer trimmed and my boyfriend likes to trim and neaten his "snail trail", but that and his legs and arms (and most places people have hair) is all he has, he doesn't have a hairy chest or back at all. In fact, my back is probably hairier than his

ReputationRep:
    I can't deal with a hairy chest but most people I know love it!

Very cliche, but it's your body. Have your hair how you want it and if you then want to please whoever you are with you can just ask them.

(Original post by Earlylifecrisis)
    I can't deal with a hairy chest but most people I know love it!

Very cliche, but it's your body. Have your hair how you want it and if you then want to please whoever you are with you can just ask them.
    i was going to keep the chest but get rid of some of the hair on my stomach. You know just so i have a "snail trail". Just seems so much effort, don't know how girls manage it.

ReputationRep:
    wax/shave armpits, chest, and 'down-there'

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.