Turn on thread page Beta

What can i do to find a summer job? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I live in Burnley currently and i haven't been able to find one help?

ReputationRep:
    Go on indeed.com or gumtree and start handing your CV in and applying online.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigdonger)
    I live in Burnley currently and i haven't been able to find one help?
    Holiday jobs aren't easy to come by. It's easier to find a year-round part-time job and try to pick up more shifts in the holidays.

What sort of job did you have in mind?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    they probably searched you up and found out that your TSR name is bigdonger...or that you have a TSR account.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Go on indeed.com or gumtree and start handing your CV in and applying online.
    thanks
    (Original post by Smonnie)
    Holiday jobs aren't easy to come by. It's easier to find a year-round part-time job and try to pick up more shifts in the holidays.

What sort of job did you have in mind?
    just any really that pays me something haha
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    they probably searched you up and found out that your TSR name is bigdonger...or that you have a TSR account.
    lol that'd be funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegreatwhale)
    just any really that pays me something haha
    I would advise printing a load of CVs and walking around your local town centre. Also posting on FB to see if anyone either knows of anything, or has any odd jobs like mowing the lawn you could do.

Also look into cleaning at your local hospital.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smonnie)
    I would advise printing a load of CVs and walking around your local town centre. Also posting on FB to see if anyone either knows of anything, or has any odd jobs like mowing the lawn you could do.

Also look into cleaning at your local hospital.
    i did that, i refuse to use FB though... simply because all my friends are no where near where i live, many of them at least an hour or more away from where i lvie

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.