The Student Room Group

Girls: Favourite Braids?

Hiyaa! I'm loving hair braids lately, my favourite is the two dutch braids which are criss-crossed from the back.
What are your favourites? :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

I don't have a favourite braid but today I have it in a 4 stranded braid, I'm not sure if there's a proper name for it
Reply 2
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
I don't have a favourite braid but today I have it in a 4 stranded braid, I'm not sure if there's a proper name for it

Fishtail braid!? I've got that tooo!!!!!!!!!!! Is it like 2 strands and you take a piece of hair from strand one and pass it to strand two, and back, like that? :smile:
I really like that too!
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Fishtail braid!? I've got that tooo!!!!!!!!!!! Is it like 2 strands and you take a piece of hair from strand one and pass it to strand two, and back, like that? :smile:
I really like that too!

Fishtail is too difficult for me do it, I struggle with it lol. But no, it's like a regular plait but with 4 strands
I like this but my hair isn't long enough for this

I like this too

and this

the problem is that i cant even do normal 3 strand braid :emo:
Reply 7
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Fishtail is too difficult for me do it, I struggle with it lol. But no, it's like a regular plait but with 4 strands

Awhh lol, I learnt how to do it like last week haha :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I like this but my hair isn't long enough for this

I like this too

and this

1 is my fav, two is really pretty! :smile: My hair is long enough but its too wavy/curly and it kills when I do a braid :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Wired_1800

That's lovely! :biggrin: But it would take my forever to do it! :colone:
Reply 10
Box braidssss <3
Original post by fatima1998
the problem is that i cant even do normal 3 strand braid :emo:

Awhhh but tbh I can't either, but I know how to do a fishtail braid! :smile:
Youtube vids are good for learning how to, I used them, :wink:
1 is my fav, two is really pretty! :smile: My hair is long enough but its too wavy/curly and it kills when I do a braid :frown:

Do you have any tips to grow out curly hair. My hair is quite curly but not extremely curly? Nothing works! I use castor oil too!
That's lovely! :biggrin: But it would take my forever to do it! :colone:

I am not a girl, but I think girls with braids look amazing.

Anyway, good luck getting your braids done.
Awhhh but tbh I can't either, but I know how to do a fishtail braid! :smile:
Youtube vids are good for learning how to, I used them, :wink:

i love watching youtube videos but none of them helps me :emo:
i tried but it never works :argh:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Do you have any tips to grow out curly hair. My hair is quite curly but not extremely curly? Nothing works! I use castor oil too!

Mine grows naturally, but I would recommend coconut oil, you can get it from holland and barretts and rub it into your scalp once a week, before a shower, rub it in about 2 hrs before you wash it so it can really like get into your roots :smile:
Mine is the same it hurts so bad :frown:
Original post by Wired_1800
I am not a girl, but I think girls with braids look amazing.

Anyway, good luck getting your braids done.

Ohh ok haha :biggrin: Thanks for your contribution then! Awwh that's cute and thank you very much! :smile:
Original post by fatima1998
i love watching youtube videos but none of them helps me :emo:
i tried but it never works :argh:

Awwwhhh that's sad :colondollar: I wish I could teach you, were both beginners so we could do them together :smile: But keep trying, never give up!
PS. When you do try, make sure you do it on someone else because you can see what your doing properly, then when you get the jist of it try it on your own :smile:
This

Awwwhhh that's sad :colondollar: I wish I could teach you, were both beginners so we could do them together :smile: But keep trying, never give up!
PS. When you do try, make sure you do it on someone else because you can see what your doing properly, then when you get the jist of it try it on your own :smile:

i dont have anyone to try on :sad:
i try to do on myself but my hands always give up :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest