Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what's your favourite alcoholic drink and what do you order on a night- out

ReputationRep:
    Cocktails**

ReputationRep:
    lol I'm one of those guys who never buys his own drinks for pre-drinks. I get Jaegerbombs when we're already in the club though (which I pay for myself).

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Gin and tonic in the club.

Cider in the pub

ReputationRep:
    strongbow darkfruits, or vodka mixed with cocacola

ReputationRep:
    For pre drinks I like cider (preferably dark fruit or rekordalig) or I'll buy a bottle of rum. Drinks inside the club are extortionate so I'll probably only buy one, a double vodka to keep me going.

ReputationRep:
    vodka coke

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ambusrocks)
    Cocktails**
    what kind!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstys1221)
    what kind!
    Strawberry daquiris, margaritas or sex on the beach are my favourite ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstys1221)
    what's your favourite alcoholic drink and what do you order on a night- out
    pre drinks normally pol roger champagne, Ciroc or belvedere or gray goose vodka maybe I'll push for some cognac if I feel like it
    similar on a night out though I'll stick to moet and gray goose in the club

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    vodka coke
    Vodka with coke :puke:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Depends on what I'm predrinking for. If I'm just casually having a couple before going out with friends then probably ale. If I'm specifically aiming to get drunk then spirit and mixer. Usually either vodka and coke or whisky and coke. Sometimes G&T if I feel like it.

ReputationRep:
    For pres i usually bring fruit ciders, with a bit of vodka mixed in depending on how drunk i wana get and how quickly. Sometimes have some sort of spirit mixed with coke/juice/lemonade whatever, usually my friends and i bring different things and then we just share it all.

ReputationRep:
    Just a coke. But I don't go out often. Or drink alcohol much. Or go to clubs. Or have "pre drinks"

#Straightedged
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    At home I generally just drink cider,mainly Strongbow. When I'm out in a pub or bar, I always have JD and coke. I like Cosmo cocktails as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    vodka coke
    This! Although I absolutely despise it after having it so much, it's fast acting :ahee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.