The Student Room Group

Hot Topic

I'm aware that all medicine candidate are interviewed before being offered a place at their university. Its seem obvious that in the interview , the interviewee will ask questions regarding hot science topic- medicine related ;i.e changes to NHS or new outbreak of disease. Therefore, I want to keep myself update for the forthcoming opportunity. So does anyone know any apps I can download from apple store,magazine I can subscribe or website I can bookmark for this cause? Any help is appreciated , thanks.
I've been reading the BMJ for a while now and they are sent out weekly so its always up to date. You can use the BBC app and set specific news areas as favourites so they are more visible, then scroll through every now and then.
Reply 2
Original post by SonicSam
I'm aware that all medicine candidate are interviewed before being offered a place at their university. Its seem obvious that in the interview , the interviewee will ask questions regarding hot science topic- medicine related ;i.e changes to NHS or new outbreak of disease. Therefore, I want to keep myself update for the forthcoming opportunity. So does anyone know any apps I can download from apple store,magazine I can subscribe or website I can bookmark for this cause? Any help is appreciated , thanks.

its unlikely for the interviewer to ask anything obscure. Most likely they'll ask you if you've read anything interesting or they will ask your opinion on something major healthcare related.

While you can go deeper into yor reading by reading bmj or something, personally I think its adequate to read the general news (BBC etc) and just take note of any medical related articles. Remember that you should aim to understand the issues or ideas introduced in the article and to construct balaced arguments in your answers
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending