The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Reverie.
I couldn't get to sleep for ages last night because of the worry/stress of it all. :frown: I'm more stressed about the results than I was about actually sitting the exams...

Me too!
For ages now I've not been worried about them... I've been looking foward to getting them.. but last night I was trying to get to sleep and I suddenly felt worried about failing and everything. Could not get to sleep!!
Lou and Reverie, I thought you both had unconditionals, no?
Reply 82
ad absurdum
Lou and Reverie, I thought you both had unconditionals, no?

Nope, I'm applying post-AHs for some reason that I can't remember right now, and I think Lou's firm is a conditional from St Andrews (you know you've been spending too much time on TSR when you know everyone's offers :redface:).
Reply 83
Reverie.
Nope, I'm applying post-AHs for some reason that I can't remember right now, and I think Lou's firm is a conditional from St Andrews (you know you've been spending too much time on TSR when you know everyone's offers :redface:).

I'm going to agree with you about spending too much time on TSR. I know what grades she needs as well as my own grades.

I've got a funeral type thing on Monday so I've completely forgotten about results and tbh I'm much more scared about it than I am results.:frown:
Reply 84
kasias
I'm going to agree with you about spending too much time on TSR. I know what grades she needs as well as my own grades.

I've got a funeral type thing on Monday so I've completely forgotten about results and tbh I'm much more scared about it than I am results.:frown:

Aww you shouldn't be scared about results anyway.. you're gonna do brill! :hugs:

Kas and Sam .. you stalkers :eek:
*hides*
:p:

But Sam is right lol.. I have a conditional for St A's. Need to get a B in higher bio!

What are you gonna be applying for Sam? Any idea?

Ad do you have a conditional or uc?
Reply 85
kasias

Phew, not just me. :p:

kasias

;console;

Lou_
Kas and Sam .. you stalkers
*hides*
:flute:

Lou_
What are you gonna be applying for Sam? Any idea?
Either Music, Modern Languages or English (except I think I've not got an A in AH English, so that'll probably be out of the question by Tuesday). Or some combination of the above...I'm hoping my results will make the road forward clear!
Reply 86
For anyone that forgot their password (for results online), how long did it take for them to get back to you and reissue you one? Idiotically, I only just checked whether I had mine written down (and discovered I did not).

I'm torn between emailing them (and possibly not getting anything back before Monday), or just trying out the passwords I think it might be on the day. Did it recommend to use your normal UCAS password?
Reply 87
AS level result would be announced on 10 of august!!! this is what i heard... good luck to all of AS level candidates here...
Reply 88
ixivxivi
Did it recommend to use your normal UCAS password?

All it said guidance-wise was that it had to have at least one capital letter, and at least one number. (So mine is my normal password with a highly original arrangement of a capital letter at the start and a '1' at the end).
Reply 89
Thank you! From that I reckon I might now know what is is.

Would also explain why I didn't make note of it - I think I've followed your 'highly original arrangement'.
Reply 90
ixivxivi
For anyone that forgot their password (for results online), how long did it take for them to get back to you and reissue you one? Idiotically, I only just checked whether I had mine written down (and discovered I did not).

I'm torn between emailing them (and possibly not getting anything back before Monday), or just trying out the passwords I think it might be on the day. Did it recommend to use your normal UCAS password?

They took over a month to get back to me and reissue my details. :mad:
Reverie.
Ah, I thought you had an unconditional for music or something. Maybe I can see into the future :p:

Lou_
But Sam is right lol.. I have a conditional for St A's. Need to get a B in higher bio!

Ad do you have a conditional or uc?
Oh, right. I knew it was St. Andrews, didn't realise there was a condition though. They seem to have started using B's in the relevant AH for some subjects this year, but I wasn't sure what ones (although they're doing it for physics and not chemistry or maths which is strange).

I have a conditional too, unfortunately :frown:
Reply 92
I've started getting quite nervous today. The pressure is different this year because the uni have actually set a goal to meet.
Reply 93
Reverie.
All it said guidance-wise was that it had to have at least one capital letter, and at least one number. (So mine is my normal password with a highly original arrangement of a capital letter at the start and a '1' at the end).

It had to have a capital letter?

Uh-ohh.

Edit:
I've found a password written down but theres a student refrence number. Meh, sounds more like SAAS.

Edit number 2: **** forgotten my track password too. Thought I'd see if I could still get into it, hoping they'd update even if I didn't get results. They aren't doing any updating until the 7th.

Edit number 3: Whew, track has a nice easy way of recovering things. And Bristol have updated my track on the 4th of August but I can't see any changes. But that means Bristol know what grades I've got. *hyperventilates*
Reply 94
Im only waiting on Three Results and I have a UC but im still nervous, Its prob cause I was the only one who was in my Comp Class so if I do bad I feel my teacher is going to be upset lol...
Reply 95
*deep breaths* If i don't get into my firm I don't know what I'll do. i really hate my insurance uni bleh and I don't think I've met my offer either aaaaah
where do I register for the results online thing?
You can't now. You were meant to have registered in by the end of June.

Tuesday, crap, It's Sunday! Oh God I'm gonna have to fight the temptation not to check online tomorrow.
Reply 98
Less than 24 hours until the online results!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I know!!! So scary!

And my friend keeps saying he bets I've done well - he said that about my prelims and I practically failed them all! I hope I'm not jynxed!!

Latest

Trending

Trending