Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Edit: Sorry, wrong thread

ReputationRep:
    RIP.

ReputationRep:
    #BlueLivesMatter

ReputationRep:
    Funny thing is, the Black Lives Matter movement are the biggest racists in all of this.

They have somehow managed to convince America that police officers are shooting black men dead for no reason, other than they're black. Nation of strawmen.

ReputationRep:
    Idiots, they're only making things worse for themselves.

ReputationRep:
    All lives matter

ReputationRep:
    It was a white person trying to start a race war

ReputationRep:
    So sad, 3 heroes murdered by savage terrorists. RIP. The BLM movement needs to be taken care of immediately.

ReputationRep:
    rest in peace

ReputationRep:
    The most ironic thing about Black Lives Matter is wherever they "protest", ends up having more black people die because the police are less likely to police the area. The murder rate in Fergurson has gone up 20%. I wonder how many blacks BLM has killed indirectly like this, all for the tiny fraction that are killed by police. Blacks really are there own worse enemy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crassy)
    The most ironic thing about Black Lives Matter is wherever they "protest", ends up having more black people die because the police are less likely to police the area. The murder rate in Fergurson has gone up 20%. I wonder how many blacks BLM has killed indirectly like this, all for the tiny fraction that are killed by police. Blacks really are there own worse enemy.
    Let's not generalise all black people. BLM needs to focus on black on black crime more than just focusing on unlawful killings by police in order for the movement to be effective.

ReputationRep:
    It's almost like BlackLivesMatter wants more dead people.

ReputationRep:
    Typical BLM scum, as I have said before, arrest all BLM members.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Typical BLM scum, as I have said before, arrest all BLM members.
    I don't think most of them are bad people, simply deluded. There is no evidence to suggest systemic racism in the police force.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    I don't think most of them are bad people, simply deluded. There is no evidence to suggest systemic racism in the police force.
    BLM members / supporters don't let facts get in the way, remember "hands up don't shoot", the morons still chant that, even though it never happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    BLM members / supporters don't let facts get in the way, remember "hands up don't shoot", the morons still chant that, even thought it never happened.
    Yes, but I think for most of them it was ignorance, a lot of them are simply trying to virtue signal.

ReputationRep:
    Black lives matter angry they have not been top story in the news the last week

I guess they figure they better kill some more innocent cops

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by remiremi)
    Black lives matter angry they have not been top story in the news the last week

I guess they figure they better kill some more innocent cops
    You should have seen them whine on twitter after the nice attacks

Name:  ****ing **** 1.png
Views: 131
Size:  13.9 KB

Attachment 562304562306
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Racism never dies
    KKK in disguise
    That's a reason why
    'Dark justice' starts to shine

Name:  1468805810372.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  97.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stevey396)
    So sad, 3 heroes murdered by savage terrorists. RIP. The BLM movement needs to be taken care of immediately.
    Heroes? They're just people doing their jobs. Lets not go overboard you Nazi piece of ****.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.