The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Girls looking for private accommodation in London

Hi ladies,

My name's Samina, I am a 23-year-old student, originally from Manchester but have spent the past three years studying in the Netherlands at Maastricht University. I will be starting my postgraduate in London this coming September. Searching for accommodation has been a total nightmare.
A friend of mine, together with another friend of hers got this one bedroom apartment in Maastricht and they both just shared. One took the bedroom, the other took the living room and kept the spaces separate but obviously shared the kitchen and bathroom. If I find someone to do that with in London, we can find a really nice, modern apartment in central London.
Therefore, is there any one interested in potentially looking for a place together?

I've lived in an apartment whilst I was at Maastricht with two other girls and never had any problems. So long as we respect each other in terms of privacy and keeping things clean, and respect each others need to study, (I have an intense year of study ahead) the rest is fairly easy.

Samina :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
I'm already on gumtree, but I haven't seen Zoopla, thank you!
hey. yeah im interested. my name is aysha, im going to start studying economics at city university of london from this september and am looking for cheap accomodation as im moving out of home. where abouts are you looking for accomodation?
I have my room available in a flatshare in Brecknock Road near Tufnell Park (25 mins to uni)

http://studenthomes.london.ac.uk/prospective/direct-lets/property-details

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending