these are the ten questions popularised by james lipton (the idea is to give short answers with little/no explanation):
1. What is your favourite word?
2. What is your least favourite word?
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
4. What turns you off?
5. What is your favourite curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? (If still in school, replace 'profession' with 'subject')
9. What profession would you not like to attempt?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Spoiler:ShowFor me, it's:
2. the c word
3. movie soundtracks
6. the sound when you lock an iphone
7. scratching dry skin or excema
8. teen fiction author
10. 'surprise b*itch'
Let's do the 'Inside the Actors Studio' questionnaire Watch
- Thread Starter
- 17-07-2016 20:45
- 17-07-2016 22:51
I've never heard of this but ok!
3) Trying new things
4) Probably bigotry as well
6) Flipping through the pages of a book
7) iPhone keyboard clicks
8) (school) Media or moving image
9) Maths D:
10) "Your brother is waiting for you"