Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What's the stupidest thing you've done while playing Pokemon Go watch

ReputationRep:
    I accidentally dropped my laptop whilst trying to catch a pokemon and didn't even pick it up or check it was still working until I had successfully caught the pokemon.

Now that my computer seems to be not working I realise the mistake I've made.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imjustnotnormal)
    I accidentally dropped my laptop whilst trying to catch a pokemon and didn't even pick it up or check it was still working until I had successfully caught the pokemon.

Now that my computer seems to be not working I realise the mistake I've made.
    Dont worry few people died already by playing pokemon go and not aware of the surrounding and they fell off and one got hit by a car. xDDD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ordo)
    Dont worry few people died already by playing pokemon go and not aware of the surrounding and they fell off and one got hit by a car. xDDD
    Woah, that's only making me worry more tbh, do not want to get to that level.

ReputationRep:
    I was playing it during my run one night and naturally ran to where pokemon were, wasn't until after I caught them all I realised I was just jogging on the spot staring into people's houses for a good few minutes, with them standing in the kitchen staring back at me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    I was playing it during my run one night and naturally ran to where pokemon were, wasn't until after I caught them all I realised I was just jogging on the spot staring into people's houses for a good few minutes, with them standing in the kitchen staring back at me..
    oh my god lolol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I slipped on a bit of ham on the floor while tracking a squirtle.....
    He got away.... 😭

ReputationRep:
    I caught a Geodude on a Big Mac once.

ReputationRep:
    Still can't manage to sign in to the damn thing yet

ReputationRep:
    I got ran over by a bus

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.