Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am no longer a student at the University of York, so need someone to take my place in a 3 person house share for next year. The house is on Temple Avenue in the area of Tang Hall, less than a mile from the University's main campus, and the rent is £71pw excluding bills.

    The room is a double and the fully furnished house includes: outside parking, a washing machine, garden etc.

    Message me if you are interested or have any further inquiries about the room.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.