Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My life is falling apart before my very eyes, no money in the house, parents are shouting at each other and literally are starting ww3 here.

I'm trying to study but financially we can't keep my brother and i in school so do i even bother studying? I'm currently in Lower 6th transitioning into upper 6th so if my dad can't keep us in school do i even bother learning stuff and preparing for upper 6th?

even my mum divorced dad because of how ****ty he was, no-one likes him not even my brother and i because of all the crap wool and bull**** he pulled over our eyes and never told us. I hate him, but i can't do anything about it. only people who like him are the ones who praise and like his fake "image" which he's built up saying how "good" of a father he is and showing people videos of me and my brother saying how smart we are(he lies a lot) and all these videos which he pressured me and my brother into doing(plying piano), the cringiest stuff you'll ever see ... That's what he's best at making **** decisions and ****ing up lives.

do i lose all my "friends" or what friend/s i ever had?
    do i just become a peasant and servant of society working at McDonald or Asda or Tesco 24/7 and just work like a slave?
    Uni of course will be out of the question if i must change schools.
    do i just restart the whole of my lower 6th life again at another state school?

what will happen with my brother?(he might have a worse life than me since we moved schools quite a bit)
    why was i even born? parents can't even support me before i get to 18 and they had my brother too, why tf can't my dad support us... he's just **** at his job and to egotistical to listen to anyone else and hes always right.....

problem with him is that if he listened to mum then what would've happened is that we would've moved house earlier lost millions less money and we would be fine but not his fat ego told him he was right, no look at the **** our family's in...

i had a hope and dream, even though it was just the one i don't even have a chance to achieve it.
    so many questions i just need serious help answers and advice on what to do from here on.

Edit: Those who say there are those in worse situations than me aren't wrong but it's not the conditions you're in, it's about how far you've fallen from how you were.

Edit2: More has happened, so my mum has essentially agreed to pay all school fees but now she's found out behind her back that dad has said to the tenants in the building registered in mum's name to transfer money to his accounts not hers. So now she can't pay what now? And my dad refuses to change and move money back to mum's account because he's "angry that my mum went on a short trip to Hong Kong to tell some relatives that she was divorcing. He's also "angry" that she wasn't there to help with the kids and earn some money or do some housework. I hate scumbags like him, they don't deserve to live. Yet even though he's angry at my mum he doesn't even care what he's done. He's been off many weekend in the past few years to go off and ****other women without my mum knowing, he went off on holidays without telling the family and just generally being a lying ******* who's evil and only cares for himself truly and complains when he has even a little bit of work to do.
    Thing is he complained about having to look after all the kids and make money too when my mum DID THAT SINCE I WAS BORN(AND MY BROTHER TOO), SHE DID PAPERWORK BECAUSE DAD REFUSED TO AND SHE DID ALL THE HOUSEWORK AND TENDED TO THE GARDEN AND HELPED US WITH HOMEWORK. Now that he has to find money and look after the kids that's difficult? Ha, that's so funny he's never really worked truly as hard as my mum ever has, such a loser.
    In any case the problem he's ignorant like i said refuses any option other than he's always right and what he does is always best for the family.

Very sorry for the long post but need serious advice, if no-one really believe me i can hopefully(somehow) upload a small clip of audio from my phone which i collecting now....

please i beg someone help me out....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i never cry(haven't cried from sadness in about 5years) but now i have a lone tear rolling down my cheek from this horse **** my dad got the family(or what's left of it) in to.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All my dream was to be was a loner earn a decent amount of money to live on and live life by myself and be happy with games and work at a job i enjoyed.... it's not even that much to ask for....

ReputationRep:
    Sad bump

ReputationRep:
    Sad bump part 2 :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thegreatwhale)
    My life is falling apart before my very eyes, no money in the house, parents are shouting at each other and literally are starting ww3 here.

I'm trying to study but financially we can't keep my brother and i in school so do i even bother studying? I'm currently in Lower 6th transitioning into upper 6th so if my dad can't keep us in school do i even bother learning stuff and preparing for upper 6th?

even my mum divorced dad because of how ****ty he was, no-one likes him not even my brother and i because of all the crap wool and bull**** he pulled over our eyes and never told us. I hate him, but i can't do anything about it. only people who like him are the ones who praise and like his fake "image" which he's built up saying how "good" of a father he is and showing people videos of me and my brother saying how smart we are(he lies a lot) and all these videos which he pressured me and my brother into doing(plying piano), the cringiest stuff you'll ever see ... That's what he's best at making **** decisions and ****ing up lives.

do i lose all my "friends" or what friend/s i ever had?
    do i just become a peasant and servant of society working at McDonald or Asda or Tesco 24/7 and just work like a slave?
    Uni of course will be out of the question if i must change schools.
    do i just restart the whole of my lower 6th life again at another state school?

what will happen with my brother?(he might have a worse life than me since we moved schools quite a bit)
    why was i even born? parents can't even support me before i get to 18 and they had my brother too, why tf can't my dad support us... he's just **** at his job and to egotistical to listen to anyone else and hes always right.....

problem with him is that if he listened to mum then what would've happened is that we would've moved house earlier lost millions less money and we would be fine but not his fat ego told him he was right, no look at the **** our family's in...

i had a hope and dream, even though it was just the one i don't even have a chance to achieve it.
    so many questions i just need serious help answers and advice on what to do from here on.

Edit: Those who say there are those in worse situations than me aren't wrong but it's not the conditions you're in, it's about how far you've fallen from how you were.

Edit2: More has happened, so my mum has essentially agreed to pay all school fees but now she's found out behind her back that dad has said to the tenants in the building registered in mum's name to transfer money to his accounts not hers. So now she can't pay what now? And my dad refuses to change and move money back to mum's account because he's "angry that my mum went on a short trip to Hong Kong to tell some relatives that she was divorcing. He's also "angry" that she wasn't there to help with the kids and earn some money or do some housework. I hate scumbags like him, they don't deserve to live. Yet even though he's angry at my mum he doesn't even care what he's done. He's been off many weekend in the past few years to go off and ****other women without my mum knowing, he went off on holidays without telling the family and just generally being a lying ******* who's evil and only cares for himself truly and complains when he has even a little bit of work to do.
    Thing is he complained about having to look after all the kids and make money too when my mum DID THAT SINCE I WAS BORN(AND MY BROTHER TOO), SHE DID PAPERWORK BECAUSE DAD REFUSED TO AND SHE DID ALL THE HOUSEWORK AND TENDED TO THE GARDEN AND HELPED US WITH HOMEWORK. Now that he has to find money and look after the kids that's difficult? Ha, that's so funny he's never really worked truly as hard as my mum ever has, such a loser.
    In any case the problem he's ignorant like i said refuses any option other than he's always right and what he does is always best for the family.

Very sorry for the long post but need serious advice, if no-one really believe me i can hopefully(somehow) upload a small clip of audio from my phone which i collecting now....

please i beg someone help me out....
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i never cry(haven't cried from sadness in about 5years) but now i have a lone tear rolling down my cheek from this horse **** my dad got the family(or what's left of it) in to.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    All my dream was to be was a loner earn a decent amount of money to live on and live life by myself and be happy with games and work at a job i enjoyed.... it's not even that much to ask for....
    Awww you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maggie43)
    Awww you'll be fine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    .... ok

ReputationRep:
    How can you not afford to stay in school when it's literally free?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.