Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Is infertility a first world problem? watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Whenever I hear someone say "oh no we're unable to have a baby" I'm just like okkk? Get on with your life or just adopt.
    There's something I don't get. Maybe I don't have the reproduction desire but i don't see how kids are a must? Sure they're nice when it's someone else child and you play with them temporarily but living with one and having to do all the work to raise the baby for 18 years? No fanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Me and op might actually agree on something, but having offspring is overrated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Whenever I hear someone say "oh no we're unable to have a baby" I'm just like okkk? Get on with your life or just adopt.
    There's something I don't get. Maybe I don't have the reproduction desire but i don't see how kids are a must? Sure they're nice when it's someone else child and you play with them temporarily but living with one and having to do all the work to raise the baby for 18 years? No fanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If it's a male one it may be more like 30

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Your name should also be, "iHateKids"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IronicalMan)
    If it's a male one it may be more like 30

Men are more likely to move when compared to women

It was my sisters 18th birthday the other day. we had a little get together at home and my auntys sister and brother in law cam as they were staying with her. they are lovely people and very sweet. The sister in law was talking to my mum, i didnt hear the whole conversation but she said something along the lines of, you should always be happy and grateful, you have everything. she doesnt have any children and thats what she was referring to when talking to my mum as mum has three children.

its a desire. they get on with their life but to them somedays it must feel like just sleeping and eating. they have nothing to look forward to as they are not very career orientated either.

its a hard thing for some people. yes they can adopt but its all about their heart and their desires and for some the pain of not being able to have children, although they may not show it, will always be raw.

Our purpose is to survive and reproduce and so we are keen to pass on the alleles we possess to the next generation

ReputationRep:
    Lol obviously not OP.

Obviously you don't like the idea of raising something genetically you into this interesting world.

Adoption just is not the same unfortunately...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Men are more likely to move when compared to women
    just thinking of maturity level wise, I mean my nan did everything for my dad when he was in his 20's lol at home. I hope my mother does the same though I doubt it haha

ReputationRep:
    The big western elephant in the room is geriatric motherhood. Gora *****es have got it it in to their heads that from university onwards they can pretty much go on a 15 year bender of drink, drugs and **** and that as long they can 'support themselves financially' thats ok. Well it isn't, biology informs us again and again that peak fertility is in the late 20s and that means basically the best time to marry is after ones graduation or there or there abouts. The only problem is the zionist state has dismantled all the traditional notions of solid education, abstinence, community and moral responsibility and replaced it with a welfare state that subsidises and supports every possible vice a woman might have. So once these sluts leave their parental nest (at very often 17 ****ing hell) they just focus purely on earning enough for the next drink, the next fix and the next bit of ****. The vast majority get found and out and can be found at the DSS every week, the rest well they simply do not become mothers at all unless through intervention and vast amounts of (state) money. No surprise that easterners are outbreeding us 5 to1 and its only real the chav underclass that keep the numbers up - a deliberate zionist ploy.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.