Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

👙 👡 🌞 🍹🌴Fatima's Summer Bucket List 🌴🍹🌞 👡 👙 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone :hi:
    :woo::woo::woo:ITS SUMMER TIME:woo::woo::woo:

I hope you all having a great summer :cute: xx
    So basically i wasn't planning to take part in this competition since loads of things has been changed in my life but Sean helped me a lot before his holidays (he is on longgg holidays atm :lol: ).
    I am only doing this for my bestie because he helped me a lot and i didn't want to waste all of his efforts.
    I am going nowhere during summer holidays so i thought why not be creative with my summer and do fun stuff which i am missing atm :emo:
    So here i am with my summer bucket list, i might be able to achieve all of them:
    Haven't started yet- :ashamed:
    In progress- :work:
    Completed- :jive:
    :work:-Searching for a job
    :ashamed:-Apply for a part time job
    :ashamed:-Make a pizza all by myself (love pizza) or something else - haven't decided yet
    :ashamed:-Making round round rotis :lol: i legitly can't make them but i'll try
    :ashamed:-Be active and going out every day for a walk or a jog for 30 minutes
    :ashamed:-Do some henna doodling
    :ashamed:-Start a new TV series but dunno which one
    :work:-Hover my whole house because its very messy atm
    :ashamed:-Read a book which i have never read (at least 1)
    :ashamed:-Learn to drive
    :ashamed:-Pass my driving test
    :ashamed:-Do some theory practice questions and perception practice thing as well
    :ashamed:-Pass my theory and hazard perception test
    :ashamed:-Watch movies (at least 2 per week)
    :ashamed:-Research on my EPQ topic
    :ashamed:-Finish my ICT, first part of the coursework and email it to my teacher asap
    :ashamed:-Start my Health and Social course and finish at the end of the summer holidays
    :ashamed:-Go to the beach
    :ashamed:-Tidy up my wardrobe which i very messy atm
    :ashamed:-Do at least 5 press-ups or push-up every day because i need this :emo:
    :ashamed:-apply for the moderator if that counts :unsure:
    :work:-get a title "very important Imposter" :cute:
    :ashamed:-Meet my besties :dance:
    :ashamed:-Stay over in my friend's house - lets see if my parents would allow me
    :ashamed:-Painting my nails as a professional way :crossedf:
    :work:Gardening - tomato and strawberry plant :top:
    :ashamed:-Might buy a fitbit blaze watch :woo: but for this, i need to save at least £150 :emo: but for this, i need a job first
    ------------------------
    So many ashamed emojis :lol:
    I might update my list to add more ideas.
    I'll be updating my OP and post a link to find a completed task quicker i'll be posting pics of my completed tasks and maybe a video if necessary :top:
    if you guys have any idea then please let me know, i'll be happy to take them :yep:
    Have a great summer everyone :hugs: xxx

ReputationRep:
    Post pictures of the plants when they are done and tell us how they taste :p:).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    Hello everyone :hi:
    :woo::woo::woo:ITS SUMMER TIME:woo::woo::woo:

I hope you all having a great summer :cute: xx
    So basically i wasn't planning to take part in this competition since loads of things has been changed in my life but Sean helped me a lot before his holidays (he is on longgg holidays atm :lol: ).
    I am only doing this for my bestie because he helped me a lot and i didn't want to waste all of his efforts.
    I am going nowhere during summer holidays so i thought why not be creative with my summer and do fun stuff which i am missing atm :emo:
    So here i am with my summer bucket list, i might be able to achieve all of them:
    Haven't started yet- :ashamed:
    In progress- :work:
    Completed- :jive:
    :work:-Searching for a job
    :ashamed:-Apply for a part time job
    :ashamed:-Make a pizza all by myself (love pizza) or something else - haven't decided yet
    :ashamed:-Making round round rotis :lol: i legitly can't make them but i'll try
    :ashamed:-Be active and going out every day for a walk or a jog for 30 minutes
    :ashamed:-Do some henna doodling
    :ashamed:-Start a new TV series but dunno which one
    :ashamed:-Read a book which i have never read (at least 1)
    :ashamed:-Learn to drive
    :ashamed:-Pass my driving test
    :ashamed:-Do some theory practice questions and perception practice thing as well
    :ashamed:-Pass my theory and hazard perception test
    :ashamed:-Watch movies (at least 2 per week)
    :ashamed:-Research on my EPQ topic
    :ashamed:-Finish my ICT, first part of the coursework and email it to my teacher asap
    :ashamed:-Start my Health and Social course and finish at the end of the summer holidays
    :ashamed:-Go to the beach
    :ashamed:-Tidy up my wardrobe which i very messy atm
    :ashamed:-Do at least 5 press-ups or push-up every day because i need this :emo:
    :ashamed:-Meet my besties :dance:
    :ashamed:-Stay over in my friend's house - lets see if my parents would allow me
    :ashamed:-Painting my nails as a professional way :crossedf:
    :work:Gardening - tomato and strawberry plant :top:
    :ashamed:-Might buy a fitbit blaze watch :woo: but for this, i need to save at least £150 :emo: but for this, i need a job first
    ------------------------
    So many ashamed emojis :lol:
    I might update my list to add more ideas.
    I'll be updating my OP and post a link to find a completed task quicker i'll be posting pics of my completed tasks and maybe a video if necessary :top:
    if you guys have any idea then please let me know, i'll be happy to take them :yep:
    Have a great summer everyone :hugs: xxx
    go fatii :dance:

ReputationRep:
    i am sooooooo sorry for not updating anything :cry2: i am not in a condition to do any of that atm :sad:
    defo will be starting next week :woo:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    i am sooooooo sorry for not updating anything :cry2: i am not in a condition to do any of that atm :sad:
    defo will be starting next week :woo:
    :rave: :rave: :rave:

A nice list of objectives, the pressups :rofl: we so have to race to learn how to drive/pass theory (and still learn properly and safely yada yada)

You can do it fatiii :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :rave: :rave: :rave:

A nice list of objectives, the pressups :rofl: we so have to race to learn how to drive/pass theory (and still learn properly and safely yada yada)

You can do it fatiii :yes:
    SEAN BEAN :jumphug:
    :lol: how are you
    i will do stuff now :mmm:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 2, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.