Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Private accommodation or home stay need near Reading University

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    I am a female student from Hong Kong.I got offer from Reading University to study Science Foundation course in Sept 2016. Because I am still under 17 inSept and so I cannot apply the Hall accommodation. I need to find private accommodation or home stay very near Reading university.I need help. Anyone can do recommendation and advise me website to do searching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KK202)
    I am a female student from Hong Kong.I got offer from Reading University to study Science Foundation course in Sept 2016. Because I am still under 17 inSept and so I cannot apply the Hall accommodation. I need to find private accommodation or home stay very near Reading university.I need help. Anyone can do recommendation and advise me website to do searching.
    Hi KK202,

I hope I can help you!

You might want to take a look at Central Studios Reading student accommodation building in the town centre, a 10 minute bus ride from campus – and we’re accepting students under 17!

We have several studio apartments in our building, so you would have your own bathroom, kitchenette and living area, and we also have many students from Hong Kong

If you’re interested, check out our website: http://www.reshstudentliving.co.uk/l...udios-reading/

And if you’d like to talk to us, just pop us an email referencing this post of yours: [email protected] uk

Hope to hear from you.
    Regards,
    Nora @CSReading

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KK202)
    Good Afternoon KK202,

I would encourage you to contact the Student Union's advice centre who will be able to assist you in finding appropriate accommodation - [email protected]

Hope you enjoy your time here at Reading

Mark
    2nd Year Accounting and Management

ReputationRep:
    Try Fawley Bridge- Loddon House

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KK202)
    Hello!
    I think I can help you! I'm now looking for someone to take over my contract in private accommodation in Reading. It is Central Studios, contract is for 44 weeks started from 17th of September.

Poll
Which party will you be voting for in the General Election 2017?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.