Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm going to Bristol in september and from my home time, when people go out they dress up nice and fancy like, sometimes I can't be bothered and other times it's nice. So I was wondering what to people generally wear to the student clubs? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Bristol in general tends to have a more casual clubbing scene - more trainers and windbreakers than high-heels and dresses. There are obviously some places which will have fancy dress codes or whatever but especially the better ones tend to be less uptight than **** hometown clubs.

ReputationRep:
    It's more casual for sure.
    No-one really wears heels or dresses - for one the hills will kill you lol.
    Most guys wear jeans/shirt, and similar variation for girls with nice tops etc. Lot of crop tops and weird 'hipster' outfits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PaigeTaylor)
    So I'm going to Bristol in september and from my home time, when people go out they dress up nice and fancy like, sometimes I can't be bothered and other times it's nice. So I was wondering what to people generally wear to the student clubs? Thanks!
    Bikinis are in fashion there

ReputationRep:
    Something that's well covered - not wearing much sends the wrong message and you're bound to get creeps

I'd rather not hear about the girl that got discovered in a ditch in Bristol for attracting weirdos

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    Something that's well covered - not wearing much sends the wrong message and you're bound to get creeps

I'd rather not hear about the girl that got discovered in a ditch in Bristol for attracting weirdos
    I'd rather not be that girl!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.