Turn on thread page Beta
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    This is a sad/exciting/happy update from me. :bl:

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going back to university to do a masters (:woo: and also :afraid: and also :sad:) so the last week in July will be my last week as part of the Community Team. I know this is fairly early but I have some annual leave between now and then and I wanted to make sure people have enough notice, because I'm often tagged in for things and after that time I won't be able to help :eek3:

I've has such an awesome two/two and a half years here at TSR working with the community and our support team. It's definitely the end of an era for me and I'll miss you all :grouphugs: I love what this site does and how it gives people the opportunity to get advice and help where they wouldn't otherwise. I have coincidentally met people who have used TSR in the wild, and they are always really keen to let me know just how helpful it has been for them.

I'm sure this won't be a final goodbye and I will still be around (inb4: see you in postgrad when you're having a masters related meltdown :lol:)

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shh:

If anyone's got any questions about anything, please let me know :woo:

Puddles
    Spoiler:
    Show
    P.s. if anyone's got any tips for starting a Masters course.....

ReputationRep:
    OMGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry2: now you are leaving too :cry:
    i still miss Tankgirl and you are leaving as well
    Well... it's great that you are going to do masters :woo:
    i wish you the best of luck for your future
    we all will miss you :emo:
    don't forget to visit TSR :ninja:
    :goodluck:
    :hugs: xxx

ReputationRep:
    Keep the change you filthy animal
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)

I wanted to let everyone know that I am going back to university to do a masters (:woo: and also :afraid: and also :sad:) so the last week in July will be my last week as part of the Community Team. I know this is fairly early but I have some annual leave between now and then and I wanted to make sure people have enough notice, because I'm often tagged in for things and after that time I won't be able to help :eek3:

I've has such an awesome two/two and a half years here at TSR working with the community and our support team. It's definitely the end of an era for me and I'll miss you all :grouphugs: I love what this site does and how it gives people the opportunity to get advice and help where they wouldn't otherwise. I have coincidentally met people who have used TSR in the wild, and they are always really keen to let me know just how helpful it has been for them.

I'm sure this won't be a final goodbye and I will still be around (inb4: see you in postgrad when you're having a masters related meltdown :lol:)

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shhh:

Puddles
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You could always join GOGSoc?

ReputationRep:
    Plz stay
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    One question:

How can we convince you not to leave? :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm that I am the new member

ReputationRep:
    Mizutamari wa, kono kon'nan'na jiki ni watashitachi o nokoshite imasen. Koko de daremoga anata o aishiteimasu. Kumasan

translation compliance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    u stay Pudols. we nede u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    One question:

How can we convince you not to leave? :bawling:

you are the Chosen One

:adore: *

ReputationRep:
    Good bye Puddles, ty for all the AskCT threads you've helped me with
    Good luck for your masters too

:wavey:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    lik dis if u cri evr tim ;_;

Spoiler:
    Show
    gonna miss ya puddle :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You are the best TSR person :'(

What are you doing your masters in?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    No!

Will you be at TSR Towers for results day?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Take care Puddles. I suck at academia, so probably not the best person to give advice on a Masters... careers advice on the other hand...

I'm sure you'll do great in both actually. You have the right attitude, passion, personality and determination. So best wishes to you in your goals!
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Awwww you were one of the friendlier more visible CT :sad: good luck with your masters, what are you studying???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Puddles the Monkey)

I'm also excited to introduce a new member of the community team later this week :ninja: :shhh:

Puddles
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Best of luck with your masters degree, what topic will you be reading?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Mizutamari wa, kono kon'nan'na jiki ni watashitachi o nokoshite imasen. Koko de daremoga anata o aishiteimasu. Kumasan

translation compliance:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    u stay Pudols. we nede u
    Nice Japanese

ReputationRep:
    As I have said before: nope.

Monkey, no! First Tank Girl, now you. :sad: Who will I tag in my AtCT threads now?

You were my favourite CT member, so thank you for that. :jumphug: And good luck with your masters degree!

Don't be a stranger. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Nice Japanese
    Domo arigato

:desu: *

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2017
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.