Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how am i supposed to feel in this situation? Watch

ReputationRep:
    so this guy would always tease me, his friends said he liked me and asked for my number eventually, but my phone wasn't on me at the time. he would always drop hints at me but never at my so called 'friend' who I hung out with a lot. one day, she comes and tells me that he sent her a dm saying sorry for looking at her In a wrong 'lustful' way. I asked him and he said it was a joke and he was just trying to own up and respect her since she covers up, cuz if it was some slut I quote "I would carry on looking." but he said he doesn't like her and shes not his type, then why would he look at her like that? the 'friend' does try and get to me by saying oh he doesn't like you, he likes me, like a child. honestly i don't care cuz i don't like him , we don't talk much anymore, but its just so surprising. i don't know how i should react? does he like her or is he just a **** boy that pervs on everyone?

ReputationRep:
    Every guy pervs over every girl. Just we don't tell girls about it because who aren't morons. You are right not to like this guy. And you should just say to you friend that you don't care because his is obviously not a good person. And that guy's basically want anything with breasts, because we do. I would look any girl over and could bang her. It doesn't mean anything emotionally though.

ReputationRep:
    As for how you should feel. Well feel lucky that you now know the guy is a twit and that your friend told you. Honestly guys are nobs sometimes, we lead girls on and play with your emotions. As we don't really care emotionally, it is just fun to do it. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ilikechinesefood)
    As for how you should feel. Well feel lucky that you now know the guy is a twit and that your friend told you. Honestly guys are nobs sometimes, we lead girls on and play with your emotions. As we don't really care emotionally, it is just fun to do it. How old are you?
    I never thought of it that way before, but your right. My friend also said the same thing that he isn't Worth anybody's time and that the friend was just someone fake that needs to be cut off. Im 17 btw and I know sixth form crushes don't last, so just focusing on surviving a2 exams next year. Thanks for the reply tho.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.