Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hey guys, so just out of interest I wanna know what my accent is because I kept on being told different things so I thought it will be nice for some strangers to point it out. This is just me reading from the a book. Sorry about the stuttering and the mispronunciation, I am a terrible reader and also this sounds really different to my actual voice though. Any feedback would be amazing! Thanks.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08hm7Dq8W3u

ReputationRep:
    you're talking as if fire is in your mouth, it's quite annoying. Please tell me this isn't your real voice

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like London...I don't know the different accents lol

(Original post by I feel myself)
    you're talking as if fire is in your mouth, it's quite annoying. Please tell me this isn't your real voice
    Please tell me that it is joke lol ... Nope this is actually my real voice , as I said i sound really different in real life though. Can you just bear with me and tell me what accent I have cuz I am really bothered by it, let's just blame the quality of the recording!

(Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Sounds like London...I don't know the different accents lol
    Okay, that's actually really surprising. If you really have to guess, what city do you think I am from?

ReputationRep:
    you are from Leicester.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Okay, that's actually really surprising. If you really have to guess, what city do you think I am from?
    I do not wish to embarrass myself

ReputationRep:
    Is this your thread by any chance?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4217234

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.