Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello. I have just finished my second year and I want to apply for NSP Bursary at my university for 2015-2016. Back in autumn, I was sent a form (EU14B) to fill in and then post it to you. My concerns are: should it not be EU14B/1516? The one that I received is EU14B/1415.
    Secondly, does all the evidence (tax statement, letter from employer) have to be translated in English (I am Romanian)?
    Thirdly, if my mother is a housewife, so she does not have any income, shall she just fill everything in with 0 and that is it ?
    Fourthly, my father is a company director, is he considered to be self-employed or shall he fill that part with 0 and put the same amount of money in a2 (gross taxable income from salary) and in a5 ?
    Thank you very much for your help ! I look forward to your response.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.