Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Name 3 things you like about yourself! Watch

• Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    It's SO easy to get wrapped up in the things we don't like about ourselves, so this thread is things we do like about ourselves What do you like about yourself? And tag in those you think should say what they like about themselves, because they deserve it

Feel free to name more than 3 of course! I know it can be difficult or embarrassing, so I'll start... :dumbells:

1. I enjoy peoples' company and value people a lot/I am grateful for people in my life.
    2. I stick up for myself and those I love.
    3. I am generally enthusiastic with ideas, and like to get things done!

:grouphugs:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    1. How well I look after my pets and that I put them before myself

2. I like that people feel comfortable enough to ask me for help with personal problems knowing they won't be judged

3. I like my hair...most of the time :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    1. I make time for problems that aren't my own, even if I have pressing problems.

2. I enjoy making people laugh!

3. Once I start talking to people, I find it quite easy to get on with people (It's just the first bit that I need to work on )
    • Section Leader
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    1. How well I look after my pets and that I put them before myself

2. I like that people feel comfortable enough to ask me for help with personal problems knowing they won't be judged

3. I like my hair...most of the time :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    (Original post by PugDevil)
    1. I make time for problems that aren't my own, even if I have pressing problems.

2. I enjoy making people laugh!

3. Once I start talking to people, I find it quite easy to get on with people (It's just the first bit that I need to work on )
    These are lovely, makes me happy reading them

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is a brilliant thread idea! Hopefully it'll bring a lot of positivity!

1- taste in clothes (though I know most everyone will be shaking their heads at what I'm wearing!!)

2- that I'm a dubiously kind person, but am working towards being an eternally, unconditionally kind person

3- that my skin doesn't burn (always a perk on days such as today!:ahee:)

ReputationRep:
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    1. When im talking to someone I am close with I can be quiet awesome af, like my personality is so great sometimes I couls probably make a career out of it.

2. Im good at video games

3. I cant think of a third

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    It's SO easy to get wrapped up in the things we don't like about ourselves, so this thread is things we do like about ourselves What do you like about yourself? And tag in those you think should say what they like about themselves, because they deserve it

Feel free to name more than 3 of course! I know it can be difficult or embarrassing, so I'll start... :dumbells:

1. I enjoy peoples' company and value people a lot/I am grateful for people in my life.
    2. I stick up for myself and those I love.
    3. I am generally enthusiastic with ideas, and like to get things done!

:grouphugs:
    1.I will die in the future
    2.I will die in the future
    Spoiler:
    Show
    3.I have no mates

ReputationRep:
    1) I consider myself at least of above average intelligence, to some basic level. I prefer happiness over money but this fact at least grants me the security of knowing I won't be poor.
    2) I'm very musically talented - I have perfect pitch and I can play guitar better than anybody I've ever met before. I've also been drumming for the same amount as guitar.
    3) I can talk to anybody about pretty much anything - I've been through so much and so many phases that I'm a chameleon. for instance, I might look very normal but I had an hour conservation about piercings/tattoos, anime and music with a few others at work who obviously looked more into that kind of stuff than myself.

ReputationRep:
    there is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nothing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nothing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    nothing
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sad:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i can go a long time without much real life interaction like talking to friends - shows that i can live alone well
    I'm not fussy with food, i like that i can appreciate food whether it's baloot or blood sausage :sexface:
    I like that I have hobbies. some of my friends who struggle figuring out what they like whereas I am certain on what my passion is

ReputationRep:
    1) I'm a gentle kind and considerate person , but can't get a girlfriend FFS

2) My attention to detail means that I don't rush into things and like to take my time and always strive to do my best regardless of the task at hand.

3) finally I'm a really creative person and my photograph allows me share that with others.

ReputationRep:
    1. I like the motivational pep talks I give myself, along with the cups of tea. Thanks me.

2. I like my loyalty to my friends, that I always try to be there for them and listen and also mock them to keep them humble haha.

3. I like that I try to be helpful with little mundane chores or errands for friends and family. I think it makes me supportive. Or maybe just a push over. But I'm focusing on positives today!

Great thread idea 👍

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.