Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    As I have been waiting a couple of weeks on one uni but they still haven't made a decision.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    6-8 weeks is the norm but if you haven't heard from then in a while email to prod.

ReputationRep:
    Two of mine responded with offers the day after I submit my application, the other I've heard nothing from and that was early May.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alleycat393)
    6-8 weeks is the norm but if you haven't heard from then in a while email to prod.
    Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    They've been pretty quick with me, 2-3 days max with all the unis and Film schools I applied to. However actually getting a place proved to be longer as I was first rejected (course was full and the course leader was leaving) but I contested the rejection as on paper my grades exceed their minimum requirements. A couple weeks later plus a few emails, I had to write an essay (in a day becasue I was out of town) for the new course leader. He interviewed me and put me on a reserved list. I received an actual place a few days ago. So it's taken from May until now to actually get onto the course that I wanted.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.