The Student Room Group

Deloitte Scholars 2017

Anyone else here planning to apply for the Scholars scheme for 2017 entry? Got told that applications would be opening today but can't seem to find a link to it :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah I'm planning to apply but can only find the 2016 consulting page and you can't apply to that anymore should probably be up tomorrow since they've changed the website over they just haven't posted the new positions.
Reply 2
yeah it says that 2017 applications are now open but when i go to register it doesn't give the scholar scheme as an option... Is it not open to apply yet or am i just not looking at the right part of the website?
Reply 3
Original post by izzyc11
yeah it says that 2017 applications are now open but when i go to register it doesn't give the scholar scheme as an option... Is it not open to apply yet or am i just not looking at the right part of the website?

Yeah they've just updated the website but they haven't put all the new positions up yet what service line and location are you going to apply to?
Reply 4
Original post by Maceyf
Yeah they've just updated the website but they haven't put all the new positions up yet what service line and location are you going to apply to?

ahh okay, i want to do audit in manchester if pos, what about you?
Reply 5
Consulting in London hopefully
Reply 6
Applications are open now :redface: Best of luck everyone!
Reply 7
Bit of a pain because it wants to know which universities you've applied to and your AS-level grades which we haven't been given yet, I guess I'll put "Applied" in my uni options and my predicted grades into the A-Level bit.
Reply 8
They emailed me they can't process applications until AS results come in 😭
Reply 9
That's odd as they denied my application, perhaps I should re-apply once I get my AS results?
Reply 10
You could if your results are good did you put them in as predicted the first time?
Reply 11
Yeah I was a bit confused as to why I got rejected really, not to seem arrogant. I put all my AS and all my A-Level grades as predicted (All As). Feel like a bit of an idiot emailing them to check if my rejection was a real rejection though :P
Reply 12
Original post by jecobbb
Yeah I was a bit confused as to why I got rejected really, not to seem arrogant. I put all my AS and all my A-Level grades as predicted (All As). Feel like a bit of an idiot emailing them to check if my rejection was a real rejection though :P

Sometimes HR are crazy tbh maybe it's your ECs or what you wrote for the questions. Which service line were you going for cus if it's consulting there's quite a few other programmes
Reply 13
Is there a deadline for this?

My school can't give me A2 predicted grades anytime soon and so I don't want to miss out.
Reply 14
Has anyone reached the Assessent centre stage yet ?
I have just sent in my application today, hopefully I receive good news within the next few days
Reply 16
Anyone got an interview on wednesday?
Reply 17
Not me they keep delaying the consulting interviews what's your interview for? Good luck👍🏻
Reply 18
Is it too late to apply?
Anyone got a group exercise this coming Wednesday? Only found out about it today.. thought they give you a weeks notice!

Quick Reply

Latest